Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What are some people that gave you problems when you were young?

When you were young, I'm talking about Junior High young, what type of people pissed you off/bullied you/annoyed you the most?I'll start off with MY list...

Slipknotters:Complete asshats, were(and probably are) dumbasses, and the most racist/stereotypical/anti-Semitic people you would ever meet. Basically, these were the people that liked metal. I sat with these idiots throughout 7th-8th grade for lunch. I was Jewish and those bastards poked fun of me for it, literally 5 times a day. Also, slipknot(and metal for that matter) sucks serious balls.

Ghettos:*********s and wannabe G's. Everything pissed me off about them; The way they walk, the way they talk... everything. Although I never had any personal experiences with these dumbasses, It still bothered me what they did to people.. It also pissed me off that on my bus, everytime there was a street race, they all gathered up on one side and stared and went like "dayummm!", or when there's cops they all go like "oh ****!".. They all sat in the back and they didn't let anyone except for Mexicans and 8th graders or one of their wh0res sit back there.

Drama Queens:These *****es were probably the most annoying people I have ever met. One time, my friend tripped over one of these hoes's feet, and the ***** started crying. If anything, it should have been MY FRIEND who was crying. I had many experiences with these whores, but I'm too lazy to type all of them up. They usually date the Ghettos and whatever they say is like law to every girl in the school. They give out labels, and everyone listens to them.

Post your own experiences here.

Last edited by GreatGreg : 04-24-2009 at 07:36 PM.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What are some people that gave you problems when you were young?

No-one, it is a good plan to try and be friendly/ befriend people in each clique at school.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

stoners

more specificlly one of them he would always talk about getting high and how high gets how many times he does it what kind he smokes all these crap

i dont care damn it
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Preps
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What makes TJ Ford an ass kisser?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Blacks.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
quasimoto
Banned

quasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected poster

Midgets.
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i had a hard time with all the child molesters, running their fingers across my underwear line and poking my genitals. to this day i can't get an erection without a preist present
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #9
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

The girls I was ****ing's boyfriends.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Blacks.

thin ice brah, but I feel you. I was jumped by them in high school. Never again though after that. I've thrown down with a few of them since. But they travel in packs so you just have to be aware of your surroundings.

Then of course there were the Florida cracker rednecks who would always make racial remarks in class, but they never got violent

Last edited by PistolPete : 04-25-2009 at 12:02 AM.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:00 AM   #11
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
thin ice brah, but I feel you. I was jumped by them in high school. Never again though after that. I've thrown down with a few of them since. But they travel in packs so you just have to be aware of your surroundings.

Then of course there were the Florida cracker rednecks who would always make racial remarks in class, but they got violent

you're mexican aren't you? my uncle used to always tell my cousin that, "mira, them negritos travel in packs"
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:02 AM   #12
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
you're mexican aren't you? my uncle used to always tell my cousin that, "mira, them negritos travel in packs"

LOL no not Mexican. I thought you guys referred to them as mayates or something to that effect. Pinche mayates
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #13
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
stoners

more specificlly one of them he would always talk about getting high and how high gets how many times he does it what kind he smokes all these crap

i dont care damn it

charmed childhood if these were your 'problems'
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:01 AM   #14
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

SLY has an OK reputation so far

People who thought they were tough shit i pretty much used to pick on too shoot down there ego's to show everyone they were truly pussies
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: