Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #16
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: College Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
Working in a damn library.

How often do you work?
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Damn dude, his parents are $155 per month better than yours.

Anyways, I don't really consider myself a "student", but I have been taking a few college courses this semester and I am doing well in both of them.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #18
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

215$ actually he works for his own money genius
Old 04-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
215$ actually he works for his own money genius

What a concept, actually working for one's money. Might be worth looking into.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #20
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
How often do you work?
If I'm lucky I get 17 hours in 2 weeks
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #21
canadianballer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
If I'm lucky I get 17 hours in 2 weeks

thats pretty shit they wont give you any more or you dont want to work more?
Old 04-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #22
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
thats pretty shit they wont give you any more or you dont want to work more?
They "don't have it in the budget" to give me any more.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #23
canadianballer
Banned

tru thats gay
Old 04-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #24
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Wow if 2 morons like Glove and Vapid go to college anything really is possible

Way too ironic
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm having trouble understanding 215$. Why is the dollar sign there?

Any guesses?

Quote:
Tore it up as always.

What are you doing when you finish up? Job and relocation wise of course
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #27
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

I read some books and wrote some papers.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

got 3 of my final grades back outta 5. So far they're A, B and B. I'm expecting a B in the 4th one, and my 5th one i finished with a 79% so i'm waiting to see if he bumps me up to a B
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #29
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Just got my first grade back which is very weird because it took a 2 months last time. B+ in Con Law. I really have no idea how I pulled it off but Im happy. Im not as concerned about grades as my peers but I still dont wanna totally suck. If I can pull a 3.5 then I will be VERY happy.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #30
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Just got my first grade back which is very weird because it took a 2 months last time. B+ in Con Law. I really have no idea how I pulled it off but Im happy. Im not as concerned about grades as my peers but I still dont wanna totally suck. If I can pull a 3.5 then I will be VERY happy.

Would you say the majority of Law Students do not work?

As for me, I haven't got a FT position lined up for the fall. I think I'm going to be studying for my CPA during the summer as well as for the GMAT or LSAT. Not to sure where to go now?

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: