Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #16
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I've had so much p**** in my life i'm bored of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico
Seriously I don't even care about sex or women anymore, i've done it everwhere and every which way. Every time of day, every mood, every race, every personality, everything. No more excitement.

people like you end up diddling little boys.

nice work pedo
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #17
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Ya like fishsticks?
Ya like to put fishsticks in your mouth?
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #18
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
Ya like fishsticks?
Ya like to put fishsticks in your mouth?

joke doesn't work in writing f*cktard
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #19
PastyVegetables
Banned

PastyVegetables has an OK reputation so far

i call bullshit . a guy named Ron Mexico does not get pussy
PastyVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:17 AM   #20
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

phelix2000 has no real reputation yet.

Go get yourself some dick then.
phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #21
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it looks like the title says "I've had so much penis in my life i'm bored of it"

It made me LOL
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:24 AM   #22
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

try a midget
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #23
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller
it looks like the title says "I've had so much penis in my life i'm bored of it"

It made me LOL
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:04 AM   #24
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

standards go up as you get older, its normal.

We all go through it.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:12 AM   #25
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good for you.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #26
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

you not doing it right.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #27
kingpala

Well, you can start trying pussy if you're bored with penis.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #28
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpala
Well, you can start trying pussy if you're bored with penis.

You can start posting as kingpala when you're bored with gencbiba.

Anyways Ron Mexico is a solid gimmick poster. He raises up a good, but unrealistic question.

When does your lust for lust run out?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #29
kingpala

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
You can start posting as kingpala when you're bored with gencbiba.

Anyways Ron Mexico is a solid gimmick poster. He raises up a good, but unrealistic question.

When does your lust for lust run out?

Who's genchiba? And catz already asked me about this... If you read over the Picture thead you'll get your answer and maybe stfu?
Old 04-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #30
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe you can start going in the back door?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: