Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-07-2006, 01:17 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default GT; Pre-Season Game 1: Lakers vs Jazz

Utah Jazz(0-0) @ Los Angeles Lakers(0-0)

When: Tuesday, October 10th at 7:00 PM Pacific
Where: SaveMart Center in Fresno
TV: None?
Media: AM 690(If I'm not mistaken)

Lakers Projected Starting 5:
||||

Jazz Projected Starting 5:
||||

Last edited by qrich : 10-07-2006 at 01:28 AM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:25 AM   #2
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

Utah Jazz(0-0) @ Los Angeles Lakers(0-0)

When: Tuesday, October 10th at 7:00 PM Pacific
Where: SaveMart Center in Fresno
TV: None?
Media: AM 690(If I'm not mistaken)

Lakers Projected Starting 5:
||||

Jazz Projected Starting 5:
||||

Four Against Five??? Wow, seems like Vladimir Radmanovic is better than advertised. Hehehe, just kidding.

This should be a pretty good game and I think both teams are pretty much evenly matched.

Good post by the way, thanks.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:27 AM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
Four Against Five??? Wow, seems like Vladimir Radmanovic is better than advertised. Hehehe, just kidding.

This should be a pretty good game and I think both teams are pretty much evenly matched.

Good post by the way, thanks.

Yup, Vladi cloned himself over the summer then stabbed Odom like that one punter did so he can score about 35 points with Kobe getting around 30, give or take. Haha I'll fix it, obviously it's Mamadou N;Diaye who'll start at PF ;).
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:36 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think it will be evenly matched but just because kobe prolly wont play.

Its funny if I was phil I would put radman on Mehmet and Kwame on boozer because both kwame and boozer play INSIDE and u all know about radman and Okur.

Smush needs to play the SoCalMike defense for us to win. No more gambles this season.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:01 AM   #5
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, Kobe isn't playing in any of the early preseason games, it was in an article somewhere. It's actually better though, because we'll get to see more of all these other guards vying for roster spots. Somebody has got to pick up this 1st game for TV though, there's got to be some cameras lying around Fresno somewhere among all those raisins.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:24 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP
Yeah, Kobe isn't playing in any of the early preseason games, it was in an article somewhere. It's actually better though, because we'll get to see more of all these other guards vying for roster spots. Somebody has got to pick up this 1st game for TV though, there's got to be some cameras lying around Fresno somewhere among all those raisins.

maybe devin green will start showing off his new moves...or even J.R.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:59 AM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I think it will be evenly matched but just because kobe prolly wont play.

Its funny if I was phil I would put radman on Mehmet and Kwame on boozer because both kwame and boozer play INSIDE and u all know about radman and Okur.

Smush needs to play the SoCalMike defense for us to win. No more gambles this season.

HAHA... wow, SOMEONE actually reads my posts!

You know, I was gonna pony up some money for the thursday night game against seattle, but since Kobe's not playing, I decided against it.
will any of these be on TV?
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: