Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-07-2006, 01:37 AM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Forum mods: hotsizzle and Lakeraider

Lakeraider and I have been named co-mods of the Los Angeles Lakers forum. I will do my best to enhance and help this forum grow and Im sure Lakeraider will do the same. Season is coming up and everything is about to get really interesting...looking forward to a great Laker year.

Go Lakers!!!
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:39 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Lakeraider and I have been named co-mods of the Los Angeles Lakers forum. I will do my best to enhance and help this forum grow and Im sure Lakeraider will do the same. Season is coming up and everything is about to get really interesting...looking forward to a great Laker year.

Go Lakers!!!

Congratulations to the both of you.

Hotsizzle can regulate and kick off some annoying guys (mavsfan4zadingi!)

and Lakerraider will do a great Job bringing new information.

You both deserve this oppurtunity and Good Luck to the both of you!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:43 AM   #3
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Thank you. Congratulations hotsizzle.

In a way, everybody on this forum is a moderator in their own way because everybody is doing a good job in contributing to the forum.

Keep up the good work people.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:45 AM   #4
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Thans Lakerfreak.

Everyone is welcomed to this board. We as laker fans actually want non fans here because it provieds for more intersting discussions and ideas. Lakeraider and I will foresee the whole forum and will make sure it stays clean and to the point. Only insulting and trashy posts will be deleted.

And like Lakeraider said, everyone in here will make this board grow. So lets get it goin
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:45 AM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Congrats to both of you. Now put in a good word for me to take the Clippers mod job ;)
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:54 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Congrats to both of you. Now put in a good word for me to take the Clippers mod job ;)

Well u might need over 500 posts to show your on the forum a lot.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:07 AM   #7
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
OK, lots of mods have been named, now.

Now I need some sleep!

This will resume over the next few days.

Reminder: Forums can have more than one mod, and if someone isn't named a mod now they can absolutely become one in the very near future.

So now everyone go back to talking about basketball, forget board politics. Just talk ball

More team mods soon

That's what Jeff said. I thought I'd help you out man:)
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 03:14 AM   #8
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Congratulations Sizzle and LakerRaider. Good luck in Moding the Laker forum.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:24 AM   #9
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats to both of you.... well done! Hopefully the cash I paid you both with gets me free reign on the board! HAHA

Nice work!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:04 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

congrats.
Sizz, you've always gave me credit, and it's nice to see you've been payed back.
lakerraider, I've taken a notice that you've followed my posts and seen eye to eye with me.

two very worthy choices. let's kick azz on this board. Help Jeff and OSA keep this place live.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:05 AM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sizz, I'll still kick your azz in fantasy. Just because I run the shoe shop, don't mean my B-Ball skills are down.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:11 AM   #12
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Congrats to sizzle and LR, good choices for the job.

Unfortunately you will all lose to me in fantasy.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:25 PM   #13
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Congrats to both of you, you're 2 of the better posters on ISH
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:19 AM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-shaq
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have inside information that they can give about the lakers, like trade rumors and stuff going on behind the scenes. I like to know that kinda off stuff, if anybody can update me every week or so I would highly appreciate it.

P.S. Please make sure your sources and information is credible.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq

Not currently but we had some in the really old threads...from months ago and so on, check them out!
Old 10-08-2006, 11:00 AM   #15
Smurf
I brick open layups

Smurf has an OK reputation so far

Congratualations to you both
Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: