Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation
Default Best NFL team of the 1990s?

Contendors:

1998 Broncos
record: 14-2, SB 33 champs
current/future hall of famers: elway, terrell davis, gary zimmerman, shannon sharpe, jason elam, rod smith, steve atwater, mike shanahan

1996 Packers
record: 13-3, SB 31 champs
current/future hall of famers: favre, reggie white, mike holmgron

1994 49ers
record:13-3, SB 29 champs
current/future hall of famers: young, rice, brent jones

1992 Cowboys
record: 13-3, SB 27 champs
curren/future hall of famers: aikman, smith, moose, irvin, jimmy johnson

Who you voting for? I got the 98 Broncos, the amount of players on that team headed for Canton is astounding.
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
-primetime-

Default Re: Best NFL team of the 1990s?

the 1990's Cowboys' teams are the greatest teams....EVER

of ANY decade...

I seriously believe that though...
Old 04-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ken Norton, Darren Woodson, Erik Williams, Charles Haley should be added to the Cowboys ledger. I would actually go with the 95 Cowboys being a better team talent-wise.

The 9ers team would also be more talented than that Broncos team. That team would also have Deion, Ken Norton, Rickey Jackson*, Richard Dent, and a host of other All-Pro and HOF players on it.

*Old as hell.

Last edited by Dasher : 04-28-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:52 PM   #4
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The OP doesn't really know what he's talking about. I'll go with my homer pick - '91 Skins.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: