Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Which team will force a game 7 tonight? Bulls, Sixers or Blazers?

Or will none force a game 7?

With Dwight and Lee out you have to think the Sixers should be able to pull game 6 tonight. Only team who I don't see forcing a game 7 is the Blazers...won't be surprised if Bulls force a game 7. That series has been so great would be a shame not to a 7th game in that series.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Which team will force a game 7 tonight? Bulls, Sixers or Blazers?

Sixers win tonight, but Blazers and Bulls lose.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
Biddy77
Keyless' gimmick acct

Biddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputation

as long as Konex doesn't say "Portland", i'll be happy.

i'm trying the pessimist approach. worked for game 5, so... i'm predicting portland loses by 30!
Biddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope all three.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #5
Prada
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Prada has an OK reputation so far

bulls have to win today, they just have too!!!
Prada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As a Bulls fan, I would be disappointed to see the Bulls lose, but I'd be more disappointed to see the series end. Whether it goes six or seven, every Chicago fan, and basketball fan, can hold their head high and know that this is what our game is about. I would love to make the second round, but I am so proud to call myself a Chicago fan right now, regardless of the result.

Last edited by Manute for Ever! : 04-30-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
As a Bulls fan, I won't be disappointed to see the Bulls lose, I'll be disappointed to see the series end. Whether it goes six or seven, every Chicago fan, and basketball fan, can hold their head high and know that this is what our game is about. I would love to make the second round, but I am so proud to call myself a Chicago fan right now.

Do you think this post season run has gotten Ben Gordon a bigger contract than what he turned down earlier?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #8
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Do you think this post season run has gotten Ben Gordon a bigger contract than what he turned down earlier?

I think what he was offered is what he is worth. Instead of having to prove himself to get that contract, he has shown he is worth it. Whether he is worth more is up in the air, I would love him to stay, but I don't want him to financially criple us. I'd sacrifice him for a good inside scorer.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

All three force.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: