Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Congenital amputee loses mixed martial arts fight on judges' decision

Quote:

Kyle Maynard, left, trains with R.C. Hagans in Auburn in the week leading up to Saturday's mixed martial arts match.
You suck as a wrestler if you have to wear head gear whilst grappling with a man with no hands or feet.
Quote:
Congenital amputee Kyle Maynard lost his first mixed martial arts fight to Bryan Fry on a 30-27 judges' decision Saturday night in Auburn. One of his corner men carried Maynard to the ring on his shoulders, with the camera crew from his documentary in tow, to the cheers of the highly partisan crowd.
Those cheers grew even louder when Maynard propelled himself up the steps and into the ring.
Chants of "KYLE" erupted throughout the match as well as calls for Fry to "WRESTLE" Maynard and get down to his level.
But Fry stayed upright and was able to ward off Maynard's many attempts to take his legs out from him.
Maynard used the ring announcer's microphone after the match to thank the fans for coming out to support him and Fry for agreeing to give him his first MMA fight.
The 23-year-old former high school wrestler from suburban Atlanta, was denied a license to fight in Georgia in 2007.
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/04/...ses_mixed.html

Last edited by Dasher : 04-26-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Congenital amputee loses mixed martial arts fight on judges' decision

Lol, this is the kinda sh*t that makes me hate humans sometimes. The picture just makes this even more ridiculous.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Congenital amputee loses mixed martial arts fight on judges' decision

Guarantee he could beat up a lot of ISHers
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am pretty sure he is a good enough to be Canada's 50 KG Olympic Freestyle Wrestling representative.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

I wasn't gonna entertain this but after looking at the pic again, I have to wonder something. What the hell was his plan if dude did straight up wrestle him? How the f*ck can he grapple his nuts, let alone a grown a$$ man? Lol, this is so stupid. The money that went towards that event coulda fed like 5 African babies for a month i bet.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Lol, this is the kinda sh*t that makes me hate humans sometimes. The picture just makes this even more ridiculous.
You are supposed to be inspired by his courage and unwillingness to give up on his dream of being a professional fighter.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #7
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
You are supposed to be inspired by his courage and unwillingness to give up on his dream of being a professional fighter.

Indeed. I instantly started to hear the Eye of the Tiger when I saw that pic.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher

The whole wanting to be a MMA fighter seems like takin it a lil too far, but he's a helluva lot stronger person than most of us. 9 outta 10 ISHers probably won't even approach girls for fear of failure/rejection, let alone have the motivation/dedication/etc etc to do anything like this dude.

I'd shake his hand. If he had one.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I am pretty sure he is a good enough to be Canada's 50 KG Olympic Freestyle Wrestling representative.

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

here are pics from the fight:

http://sherdog.com/pictures/event/1/...an-fry-17208/2
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

This guy went to my high school he is legit he won state championships in wrestling.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd hit it.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:24 AM   #13
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

what the **** is up with the non amputees right foot, looks like his ankles on the wrong way round
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I'd hit it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: