Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The hardest track out this month?

Yikes... love that song, ...

Kanye and Clipse are a pretty great team. They're similar yet very different, in a way.

Lights, camera, action/ the chain itself's a damn distraction

Just the way he delivers that line, like he's saying the most important thing anyone's ever said, is great. I love that stuff. That's why Ice Cube is my favorite rapper.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #17
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNad9...eature=channel

One of my favorite Wayne verse's this month..the flow is insane on it.Starting at :50 crazyyy flow.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #18
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=129471

another good new Kanye track on that link.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #19
DreamShake34
I hit open layups

DreamShake34 has no real reputation yet.

I'm glad Yeezy decided to finally put the autotone down and get back to his roots. He spit fire on that verse
DreamShake34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know there's a lotta people who don't like Fabolous on here but I'm feelin this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBoxhbavaHM
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #21
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Only thing I don't understand is what does "Spitting fire on the PJ in my PJ's" mean? What does the first "PJ" mean in that sense?

BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #22
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface
yeah, this song is nice. why don't the clipse get more love??!??!

they rap hard for 2 guys that look sweet
Old 04-30-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spitting fire on the projects, in my PJ's?

Spitting fire on the PJs, in my projects?

Umm try again BrooklynZoo...this time make sense perhaps?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #24
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Former Clipse manager and nightclub owner Anthony "Geezy” Gonzalez has been charged in U.S. District Court with running a $10 million a year drug ring.

According to federal documents, Gonzalez’s 6 year drug empire has allegedly moved 100 pounds of cocaine and over a ton of marijuana through Hampton Roads, Virginia since 2003.

Authorities suspect Gonzalez imported the drugs from Panama Florida, California, and Arizona.

The 82-count indictment states that Gonzalez laundered drug money through several front businesses, including the Clipse’s booking agency Soul Providers Management.

The federal document elaborates that the defendants painted “themselves out as music producers, rappers, entrepreneurs, club owners, clothing designers and other legitimate occupations in order to conceal the true source of their income.”

In addition, Gonzalez is accused of making several kingpin transactions, such as purchasing 10 kilos cocaine for $200,000, and 625 pounds of marijuana for $540,000 in 2007.

Gonzalez’s Encore Lounge nightclub was allegedly purchased in 2007 for $80,000 and 40 pounds of marijuana.

Earlier this year, the Virginia Beach nightclub closed down after a reputed 100-plus incidents of violence and drug transactions in 2008.

Six other co-conspirators were named in the 60-page document, including a police officer who allegedly tipped Gonzalez off about the coming indictment.

To date, Anthony “Geezy” Gonzalez remains at large. At press time, the Clipse could not be reached for comment.

http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/f...nager-indicted

but for real, hardest track out this month (maybe it was last month, i dunno) is that raekwon joint off 'cuban linx 2'
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #25
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Spitting fire on the projects, in my PJ's?

Spitting fire on the PJs, in my projects?

Umm try again BrooklynZoo...this time make sense perhaps?

why not u dense motherfucker. im spittin fire on the projects while rockin my pajamas? why couldnt that make sense. smarten up
Old 04-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #26
HAzE024
KRYPTONATE!

HAzE024 has decent reputationHAzE024 has decent reputation

BrooklynZoo wins.
PJ = Project
HAzE024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:16 AM   #27
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm pretty sure Kanye was raised middle-class, and now spends his time getting pedicures in Paris.

Much respect for Kanye's success, but I've never dug his lyrics or delivery. He's a fabulous producer though.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #28
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
im spittin fire on the projects while rockin my pajamas? why couldnt that make sense. smarten up

while he probably meant that...it doesn't make sense at all no but that's just rappers.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:22 AM   #29
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'm going to check it out. It better be a banger.

Probably cuz they are too street. No radio appeal (you know what kind of crap radio pushes) so they dont get that extra love. But folks who followed them, dont rely on radio for new music/exclusives know about the Clipse. Definately a dynamic duo.

they rap about the same **** as jeezy. clipse slacks on their music..
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:11 AM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
while he probably meant that...it doesn't make sense at all no but that's just rappers.

Exactly. It makes no sense. I was hoping someone would have a better idea than what I originally assumed. I thought PJ's being projects but it made no sense so I figured maybe i heard the word wrong and he is saying something else that would make more sense.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: