Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-07-2006, 07:43 AM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Cool New Mods: BM and bigboi_Baller

congrats on the modding. Let's keep this place live.
BM you've been my boy for a while. It's time we take over. Make this place the bomb.
Big boi, sorry I had to edit you like that. Just testing the mod skills. Congrats to you too. Stay tight with the Jordan fam.

hateraid
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

it feel good to be a mod. congrats bm52. thanks hateraid

Lets keep this forum great like our kings.

My goals:
-Keep discussion going
-Keep everyone informed
-No stupid haters
-Keep it real

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 10-07-2006 at 03:19 PM.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:15 PM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Congrats Bigboi.

hateraid: Yeah we're going to make ISH the best bball forum on the net. Thanks man.

So, I'll keep posting Sac bee articles, we'll keep trolls like fabby davis away from now on, and that should be a good start. Don't want to overmod like real gm or even kings fans, that just pisses potential posters off and scares them away. Can't wait till the season starts, hopefully(and probably) we'll have even more activity by then, but our board is already pretty active and it's only been up like 3-4 months.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Congratulations to BradMiller52 and bigboi_baller.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:57 PM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Congrats to both of you. Very worthy posters.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:04 PM   #6
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Congrats Bigboi.

hateraid: Yeah we're going to make ISH the best bball forum on the net. Thanks man.

So, I'll keep posting Sac bee articles, we'll keep trolls like fabby davis away from now on, and that should be a good start. Don't want to overmod like real gm or even kings fans, that just pisses potential posters off and scares them away. Can't wait till the season starts, hopefully(and probably) we'll have even more activity by then, but our board is already pretty active and it's only been up like 3-4 months.
please dnt!!...congrads bro i knew u would of gotten it sumday....thought i was in the runnings aswell....big boi heads up bro..good luck n congrads go out to u guys
.......how did u guys kno u were mods??
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:29 PM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

we got messages and we have powers.. special.. jedi powers.

prez, getting banned probably hurt your chances, but thanks for you support.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:49 AM   #8
Buck
I airball my layups

Buck has an OK reputation so far

Congratulations Bigboi and Brad M--I respect the insights and knowledge both of you bring to the forum. Both of you have demonstrated that you are tolerant and respectful of serious posters and that should make this site one of the best places around to talk BB.

I hope to visit here on a regular basis and am looking forward to a great season. Thanks for taking on this responsibility and the best of luck to both of you. THE SACRAMENTO KINGS FORUM IS IN GOOD HANDS!: cheers:
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:43 AM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Congrats to both of you, definitely deserving, and what counts most is you respect other posters and can have arguments without childish namecalling, props.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:36 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congratulations to you both!!.

I never seen any bad posts out of any of you guys and you guys are very positive about sac-town.

Good luck this season (except when u play us)

jk lol
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #11
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow Depend on You

Congrats to BM52 and Big Boi.

Both are very worthy mods for this forum, especially 52. I see you alot on other basketball/kings forums I also go for a read. Grats.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:13 PM   #12
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Congrats to BM52 and Big Boi.

Both are very worthy mods for this forum, especially 52. I see you alot on other basketball/kings forums I also go for a read. Grats.
thanks, were you been? You haven't been posting a lot recently. Get back in the game!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:15 PM   #13
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Talking Congrats...

and good to see one forum already free of the Faker fan virus
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 02:31 AM   #14
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

^ This moron is spamming every single team forum saying the same thing over and over again, and then they wonder why we hate Clipper Fans?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 03:29 AM   #15
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Thanks everybody!

and we never really had the "laker fan virus"...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: