Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default If only I ...

...were taller.
...didn't tell her that her breath smelled.
...had killed him when I had the chance.

What are some of your regrets?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If only I ...

My main regret: turning down sex multiple times.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If only I had fully charged batteries in my camera last year at PNC Park when I had an opportunity to take a photo with Griffey
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #4
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icr0eW1fRSs
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

exactly what i thought when i saw this thread.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

....had not been so drunk on st pattys day that way i could have remember some girls face and gotten her number but i did get to know the rest of her body
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If only I didn't google " basketball forum" 4 years ago.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
If only I didn't google " basketball forum" 4 years ago.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

When I was in high School... I had a wild crush on this red bone chick.. and she was pretty hot but she had a boyfriend and wasnt really trying to leave him for me...

Mean while there was this other girl, who looked aiight herself and really liked me... I mean she would approach me like once a month "Hi" asking me dumb questions and just smiling trying to get my attention...

boy I f*cked up.... I saw maybe 4 years later and this broad was soo hott by then, it was ridiculous... Im like "Oh ****tles! Who is she?" dudes was like "Dummy, thats Dana, remember Dana that used to sweat you over at the yard?"

I just looked at her with the frown of regret... I wish I had claimed her when she was throwing herself at me....

That was the one time I slept on a girl.... cant leave food on the table like that
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #10
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
When I was in high School... I had a wild crush on this red bone chick.. and she was pretty hot but she had a boyfriend and wasnt really trying to leave him for me...

Mean while there was this other girl, who looked aiight herself and really liked me... I mean she would approach me like once a month "Hi" asking me dumb questions and just smiling trying to get my attention...

boy I f*cked up.... I saw maybe 4 years later and this broad was soo hott by then, it was ridiculous... Im like "Oh ****tles! Who is she?" dudes was like "Dummy, thats Dana, remember Dana that used to sweat you over at the yard?"

I just looked at her with the frown of regret... I wish I had claimed her when she was throwing herself at me....

That was the one time I slept on a girl.... cant leave food on the table like that

i hate when that happens, oh god how i messed up
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: