Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #16
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

d-_-b has decent reputationd-_-b has decent reputation
Default Re: Chick makes the same face in every picture... Dumb b*tch

Last edited by d-_-b : 05-01-2009 at 02:05 PM.
d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #17
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think she made impressions of Donald Trump......
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #18
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

The rotating gifs reply is better than the initial post.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #19
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm glad I don't socialize with any of those people.

Every person, in every one of those pics, looked like a completely fake douche (and I live in Huntington Beach).
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #20
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
The rotating gifs reply is better than the initial post.

hellz yeah, I was like "Holy Sh!t..."
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:44 PM   #21
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

add this to the above collection:

http://lohanfacial.ytmnd.com/
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #22
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're the man now dog.

I visit that site once every six months and have a blast. This is the GOAT ytmnd:
http://timetraveler.ytmnd.com/
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #23
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
You're the man now dog.

I visit that site once every six months and have a blast. This is the GOAT ytmnd:
http://timetraveler.ytmnd.com/

that dude is nutzo
Old 05-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #24
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That skank probably makes that same stupidass face before she takes a load to her face from some guido caveman with an IQ of 12.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #25
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Wow...all the guys in there are guidos.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #26
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man, first of all, those of you on the first page who'd "hit it" have all taken a step down in my book. this isn't some "i'm a man and i'm not picky about sex" (if you're lonely and horny i'm sorry, you're excused) thing, that b*tch is f*cking disgusting, PSYCHO, trash. hahaha... hilarious stuff though, the people she's with were almost as entertaining as her thinking her suck-face model pursed lip look is attractive. please get hit by a train you robot c*nt.

I don't understand people who take tons of photos when they go out. I have a few, don't get me wrong, but people like this with a legion of bar/party pics are weird to me. it's like they party so they can show they did on myspace.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #27
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
man, first of all, those of you on the first page who'd "hit it" have all taken a step down in my book. this isn't some "i'm a man and i'm not picky about sex" (if you're lonely and horny i'm sorry, you're excused) thing, that b*tch is f*cking disgusting, PSYCHO, trash. hahaha... hilarious stuff though, the people she's with were almost as entertaining as her thinking her suck-face model pursed lip look is attractive. please get hit by a train you robot c*nt.

I don't understand people who take tons of photos when they go out. I have a few, don't get me wrong, but people like this with a legion of bar/party pics are weird to me. it's like they party so they can show they did on myspace.

I admire your seriousness on this topic...
Old 05-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #28
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

very cute.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
-primetime-

I am skeptical that this is a set up/fake/she is joking/ect kinda thing...

how the hell is one person gonna get control of 500 damn photos of the same girl???

and obviously I feel the urge to defend this "possible dumb b*tch/possible hilarious prankster" because of the fact she was sporting a Cowboy jersey in half those photos...
Old 05-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #30
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Holy ****.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: