Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Mega Millions - 220 Mil Jackpot

I just threw 20 bucks down on it, **** it, I doubt I'll win anything, but chances make champions. You can fail but you might blow.

Any of you esteemed gentlemen got any money ridin on this?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mega Millions - 220 Mil Jackpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I just threw 20 bucks down on it, **** it, I doubt I'll win anything, but chances make champions. You can fail but you might blow.

if u win can i have some?
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No sh-t.

You win 220mil, hook up your 10 closest ISHers with 100k.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Better chance of getting struck by lightning.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Better chance of getting struck by lightning.

but theres still that chance..

my mom won around $2,000 last year.. she was 1 number off from either $100,000 or the $24,000,000 jackpot..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

This is what a recession inspires... quick cash for nothing as long as you can beat out all the other people for that one winning ticket.

srsly, share once you win the lottery, you cant possibly use 220 million. Remember the Simpsons episode in season two where Abe inherited 110,000 from Bea and gave it all away to good causes? Yea, the ISH community is a good cause.
Now go win me some money!

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara

yeah i bought 2 while i was at work don't expect to win ****.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #8
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
This is what a recession inspires... quick cash for nothing as long as you can beat out all the other people for that one winning ticket.

I have never really played the lottery before, just scratch-offs here and there, cuz I'm pretty sure that I was a baby seal clubbing Nazi in my past life, which is why I have such great luck in life. And the lottery would be a prime example of somethin where my bad luck would shine.

But, hey, **** it. It's 20 bucks, and chances make champions. There might be an minuscule chance of winning, but there is a chance. But if you don't take that chance, you never know. And I'd like to think by now, I've learned winnin from alotta losin. So I'm over here hopin for the best, and lettin the chips fall where they may, because even if I lose, it's only 20 bucks, and there's no regrets like "Man I shoulda tried, I coulda won, you never know"

You can fail but **** you might blow. Wish me luck.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

okay, good luck then

btw, my uncle was a seal clubber... its not all that bad of a job from what he told me no, he wasnt, im just f*ckin with you

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

20 bucks though?

Damn.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
20 bucks though?

Damn.

What's 20 bucks? One dinner at Applebee's? One fifth of average liquor? A gram of decent dope? Somewhere between a 1/2 to 3/4 tank of gas? Three packs of smokes?

20 bucks doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. If it yields no positive results, it's no different than spending the same 20 on that fifth.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #12
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

I'll have to go get me a lottery ticket, I guess…

I pretty much don't get them unless someone mentions that the jackpot is huge and I'll go put 5 on it.

Thanks for the heads up, JayGuevara.

If I win, I'll hook you up.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #13
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If I win it not a peep. I will slowly build my empire. But I'd somehow figure a way to hook-up my family.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #14
plowking
lifelong rockets fan

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
No sh-t.

You win 220mil, hook up your 10 closest ISHers with 100k.

I'm not greedy like the rest of them Jay.

Though if you win, can you at least rep me.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: