Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #31
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why was Starface banned?

There's plenty of people HERE (like you PRIME-O) i disagree with that I can interact and have discussion with. Starface is just a f*ck head. Some of you think that sort of villainy is funny or valuable to the boards but I don't, he's ignorant antagonistic garbage that ruins discussions.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:54 PM   #32
Arch Koven

Old 05-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #33
-primetime-

I honestly never read Star spew out racist comments..."chink"...whatever...

If he was doing that then I agree he should be banned for a while...

unless he was doing it in a comedy-freindly type way...

if he was really being racist then I agree that is lame...

I just never got the chance to read it...
Old 05-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #34
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
+1^^agreepped

+2^^agreepped
Old 05-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #35
Arch Koven

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
If he was doing that then I agree he should be banned for a while...

unless he was doing it in a comedy-freindly type way...

it seems like its ok in this country to make fun of Asians because they dont have the numbers in this country to make an organized economic impact.

like, on television or in an interview, you cant make even the slightest wisecrack about a group like blacks, or even gays, because your company will fire you for fear of economic backlash. you cant offend groups with the power of the purse.

but if you notice, its not really a big deal when people make fun of asians, hindus, eskimos, etc. because they dont have the numbers to make it matter even if they get outraged.

people are generally programmed to accept jokes about some groups and not others. if i made a joke about blacks here, everyone would cry and complain and get upset. if i made the same joke about an american indian, nobody would notice. PC sheeples is what they generally are. only act outraged when they think they're supposed to. like it makes them smart to get outraged over jokes.

so like if someone said vapid was genetically predisposed to having a really tiny *****, that would be ok because his group doesnt really have the numbers to cause an uproar.

Last edited by Arch Koven : 05-02-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #36
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
There's plenty of people HERE (like you PRIME-O) i disagree with that I can interact and have discussion with. Starface is just a f*ck head. Some of you think that sort of villainy is funny or valuable to the boards but I don't, he's ignorant antagonistic garbage that ruins discussions.
you get a free pass to disagree with anything I say because you worked with Damian Lewis and got him to hold up an ISH #1 sign...

Lamar Doom

GOAT moment in ISH history IMO ...

serioulsy though, that did have me all giddy like a little boy playing with WWII toys...
Old 05-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #37
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Asians dont mind as much because they're busy making money.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:04 PM   #38
Arch Koven

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Asians dont mind as much because they're busy making money.

and because they're busy rooting for the lakers so people will take them seriously as americans.

oh look, i love laker! me american! go kobe bryant!
Old 05-02-2009, 09:04 PM   #39
Sriracha
Clubbing baby seal

Sriracha has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I liked what Starface brought here...

it would be really boring in here if we all just agreed on everything...

every post would be:

"+1"

"agreed"

"repped"

"^^^this"

ect...

I am more a fan of:

"what in the f*ck are you talking about you arrogant SOB!!!??? That is the biggest bunch of BS I have EVER read here on ISH"

much better...bring Starface back...

This. White boi.
Sriracha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #40
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Koven
it seems like its ok in this country to make fun of Asians because they dont have the numbers in this country to make an organized economic impact.

like, on television or in an interview, you cant make even the slightest wisecrack about a group like blacks, or even gays, because your company will fire you for fear of economic backlash. you cant offend groups with the power of the purse.

but if you notice, its not really a big deal when people make fun of asians, hindus, eskimos, etc. because they dont have the numbers to make it matter even if they get outraged.

people are generally programmed to accept jokes about some groups and not others. if i made a joke about blacks here, everyone would cry and complain and get upset. if i made the same joke about an american indian, nobody would notice. PC sheeples is what they generally are. only act outraged when they think they're supposed to. like it makes them smart to get outraged over jokes.

so like if someone said vapid was genetically predisposed to having a really tiny *****, that would be ok because his group doesnt really have the numbers to cause an uproar.
I agree with everything you say here except the "gays" part...

when people lose an avy bet they get a "gay" avy...gays get made fun of PLENTY...

it seems to me that the hardest group to joke around about in a "freindly" way are the "blackies"... ...(we will see how that works for me)

*waits for "redneck"..."racist cracker"...ect...
Old 05-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #41
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Koven
and because they're busy rooting for the lakers so people will take them seriously as americans.

oh look, i love laker! me american! go kobe bryant!
lol maybe because a lot of asians live in california, and kobe is hugely popular in asia? Is this guy a new gimmick?
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #42
Arch Koven

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
lol maybe because a lot of asians live in california, and kobe is hugely popular in asia? Is this guy a new gimmick?

i know but like 50 cent is really popular in asia too, or anyone who is popular in mainstream america, gets worshipped in asia.

its not an insult just a fact, is a continent with a billion plus followers all trying to fit in with american culture.

remember how Yi Jianlian came into the league and everyone was like "he listens to 50 cent! he's america!"

they love trying to be american. oh i love kobe bryant, go lakers! 50 cent, i pop bottle of bub in da club! keke ^^ go american!
Old 05-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #43
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol @ starface.

he's so pathetic that he gets banned from a site and has to to create multiple accounts.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:18 PM   #44
Arch Koven

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
lol @ starface.

he's so pathetic that he gets banned from a site and has to to create multiple accounts.

remember when you made the thread "i wanna see pics of these posters" just so you could name starface first then pretend it had nothing to do with him.

then like a week later you're like "ok, name all the posters just at random who you dont likle" and immediately you name starface right away.

snap, the whole time starface was banned you probably talked about him more than anyone else. sounds like someone has a crush! hopefully jay leno doesnt get mad. you still dating her/him/that?
Old 05-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #45
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Hmm we lose another uber-Conservative from the board. But that's cool cause hippos was on the opposite end of that spectrum so the balance has been restored I suppose.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: