Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Carrot Top funny or not?

iam watching a couple of his shows hes pretty funny

i think he takes a bunch of crap from the other comdedians but whatever
this first pic though is scary as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0buP2Wijp_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YKWnqsd_OM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_m9s3u5Oco

funny or not?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
Evan Conover
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Evan Conover has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Carrot Top funny or not?

I always thought he was a good prop comic, back in the 90s. Nowadays, WTF is going on in his head? Probably not much with all the 'roids he's on now!
Evan Conover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #3
jc23
Decent playground baller

jc23 has an OK reputation so far

wow, how long has he been that jacked for?
jc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc23
wow, how long has he been that jacked for?

a few years. Ive never seen such an obvious case of celebs on steroids in my life lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #5
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
a few years. Ive never seen such an obvious case of celebs on steroids in my life lol
Toss up between him and Danny Bonaduce.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:46 AM   #7
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Orange top was at one time driven by nothing more than a gimmick type of comedy.. and that form has become very much dead..

Not only is he not funny.. but the dude is full blown creepy.. he needz to go hide with Dimond Screech somewhere and let reality set in..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:48 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Funny? No. But not as bad as he's billed to be.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:04 AM   #9
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Funny? No. But not as bad as he's billed to be.

Forgive me... but you are sooo wrong the fraud is horrid in his every attempt at humor inducing jest... he is futility in a comedic form...
Old 05-03-2009, 03:05 AM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Forgive me... but you are sooo wrong the fraud is horrid in his every attempt at humor inducing jest... he is futility in a comedic form...

That's the thing, at least the ginger makes an attempt at originality. A lot more than you can say for many a modern day comic.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:09 AM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
That's the thing, at least the ginger makes an attempt at originality. A lot more than you can say for many a modern day comic.

Bro.. how can you type there and act like his gimmick is not predated to the 50's?

I mean the guy does prop jokes for comedies' sake!

Puns and double entendres' are fresher than the crap he attemps to sell..

I dont particularly hate the guy, but I cant sit here and say that he does not regurgitate the same drivel that many so-called comics have sputtered for quite some time...

He is not original..
Old 05-03-2009, 03:11 AM   #12
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

I honestly think that if I was in a basement with my friends just hanging out and one of the guys started doing the **** carrot top does we would all be and all over the place...

But since this is how this guy makes his LIVING? Like, how he supports himself and possible future family? Then not so cool.

Saw him on Leno a few weeks ago and I remember the skinny Carrot top of yore and when I was confronted with the bulging biceps before me I almost wanted throw my cat out the window in fury. If we cant make fun of the dorky ginger kid anymore, WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE?!?!?!
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:18 AM   #13
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

He's funny in 5 -10 minutes spurts. Not many people can do his type of comedy. It require a lot of creativity and hard work.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:59 AM   #14
pollackjack
I airball my layups

pollackjack has decent reputation

Carrot Top is funny in the same way that mass genocide is funny. You just have to look past the horror and sadness then maybe you can chuckle at the fact that... oh wait, never mind, he's not funny.
pollackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:34 AM   #15
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Dude is ripped. That's the look I'm shooting for minus the freckles, pale skin, curly hair and lameness.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: