Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
UDøNIS

Default SICK student music video filmed entirely in one take!!

You guys need to check this out. Absolutely stunning video, perfect lighting, all done in one take. The way they introduce all the new parts is just beautiful.

Song kicks ass too. Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/4189528?sec=&hd=1
Old 05-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #2
keBin
I airball my layups

keBin has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: SICK student music video filmed entirely in one take!!

lol dam this song is nice , nice find .
keBin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"and i don't need no sampo, gotta girl with a banjo"

That makes the song for me.

Cool link. Thanks.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #4
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have a feeling Udonis is one of the people in the video.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:43 AM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been trying to figure out just who the hell Udonis is for a while now. Clearly he's a former regular with that name, and I vaguely remember that he started out as a gimmick with bright pink font. Now he's one of my fav posters. Huh.

Statman/Jabes? Care to share?
Old 05-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #6
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I've been trying to figure out just who the hell Udonis is for a while now. Clearly he's a former regular with that name, and I vaguely remember that he started out as a gimmick with bright pink font. Now he's one of my fav posters. Huh.

I don't think he's a gimmick. I know he lives in da bay and yes he's very cool.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #7
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wasn't crazy about the song (lyrics) but the concept and execution were awesome.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

Udonis is pretty kick ass. Glad he dropped the gimmick.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I don't think he's a gimmick. I know he lives in da bay and yes he's very cool.
Oh no, he's clearly not a gimmick now. But with a name like Udonis, he was obviously a regular before signing up with this most recent account.

I demand answers! lol
Old 05-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #10
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

That is a cool video.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:49 AM   #11
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

that was pretty sick!!
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:53 AM   #12
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He forgot to add b!tch at the end of "let the beat build..."
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:35 AM   #13
UDøNIS

glad you guys enjoyed the link.

i'm actually not a previous poster or anything...just a longtime lurker haha.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDøNIS
glad you guys enjoyed the link.

i'm actually not a previous poster or anything...just a longtime lurker haha.

Ah, well I suppose that would explain it. But still...

Old 05-03-2009, 05:01 PM   #15
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

That's a great video, and also, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with the girl on the violin.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: