Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #31
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: May 3: Heat at Hawks, Game 7 (Round 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxL
dwade is injured...

When is he not? That is just his natural state at this point.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #32
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
I have given up on that. I think it will take a coach who doesn't put up with Smiths BS.

I would love to see him on the Jazz. Jerry Sloan and Him would have a knife fight in the parking lot after the first practice.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #33
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
http://channelsurfing.net/

Try it. Works for me.

sick 1, its working nicley
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
What is going on with Josh Smith: he's posting beautifully, making smart interior passes, not jacking up bad threes? Damn...if that kid actually decided to develop some maturity and basketball IQ this Hawks team could be very dangerous.

@the "IF" part.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
sick 1, its working nicley

My experience is its about a 5 second delay from what I'm watching vs what you are. But still good enough.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #36
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Josh Smith needs to stop trying to dribble behind his back.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #37
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

wade is unbelievable
Old 05-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #38
-M-I
HI

-M-I is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Well, Wade came to play.
-M-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #39
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

if wade is having another one of those games then good luck to the hawks.
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #40
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
My experience is its about a 5 second delay from what I'm watching vs what you are. But still good enough.

haha ye i'll live with it
Old 05-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #41
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
I would love to see him on the Jazz. Jerry Sloan and Him would have a knife fight in the parking lot after the first practice.

LOL Smith turned it over going behind his back the first time he touched it. No way Sloan would put up with that nonsense.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #42
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice play after the timeout.

Haslem is getting those offensive boards, so I ain't gonna hate.

Everybody doing there bit. Let's keep it up.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:22 PM   #43
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wade resorts to thuggery in the t mobile commercial injuring Dwight Howard!!!
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #44
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

JJ needsto make a damn shot.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #45
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

epic fail zaza
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: