Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hugh Grant - Worst Actor Ever?

Agree/Disagree? Any other nominees?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Hugh Grant - Worst Actor Ever?

in the famous category? Hugh Grant's not that bad.

Kiera Knightley's pretty bad. Rob Schneider too.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:25 AM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Paul " My girlfriend is only 19 yrs.old" Walker
Hayden Christensen aka Anakin Skywalker
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
answer323

quentin tarantino
Old 05-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #5
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

ben affleck
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Paul " My girlfriend is only 19 yrs.old" Walker
Hayden Christensen aka Anakin Skywalker

This guy I mean **** the Star Wars prequels were decent except for the awful acting. You can't get someone better than this guy to be in Star Wars??????
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:28 AM   #7
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Keanu Reeves

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #8
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
This guy I mean **** the Star Wars prequels were decent except for the awful acting. You can't get someone better than this guy to be in Star Wars??????

I agree.

Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #9
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Keanu Reeves

this guy has one emotion in all his movies.. the "where the fu.ck am i?"..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #10
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

1 more vote for Paul Walker.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:53 AM   #11
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
this guy has one emotion in all his movies.. the "where the fu.ck am i?"..

Exactly. The only movie I can think of with him and varried emotions is Bill and Ted, but to be fair this made him perfect for the role in "The Day the Earth Stood Still"
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:10 AM   #12
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Jason Statham and Hayden Christensen are way worse.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #13
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I DESPISE Hugh Grant, my girlfriend talked me into watching some ****fest with Julia Roberts (can't stand her either). She, and pretty much most women, thinks he's 'adorable' and 'charming'. I think he's a mumbling ********* who looks like he's about to pass out from a panic attack no matter what scene he's in.

Also- Ben Affleck, Hayden Christensen, Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves, Nicolas Cage, Steven Segal, Matthew McCaunahey (sp?), Ashton Kutcher... with the exception of maybe a handful, they ruin every movie they're in.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:23 AM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
I DESPISE Hugh Grant, my girlfriend talked me into watching some ****fest with Julia Roberts (can't stand her either). She, and pretty much most women, thinks he's 'adorable' and 'charming'. I think he's a mumbling ********* who looks like he's about to pass out from a panic attack no matter what scene he's in.

Also- Ben Affleck, Hayden Christensen, Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves, Nicolas Cage, Steven Segal, Matthew McCaunahey (sp?), Ashton Kutcher... with the exception of maybe a handful, they ruin every movie they're in.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #15
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Jason Statham and Hayden Christensen are way worse.
I can normally deal with Jason Statham since he never really tries to do anything outside his range. Only ever see him do action movies.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: