Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here
Default Manny Paquiao Vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

who wins? the last few Pacquiao fights, im ashamed to say i thought he would lose.. i thought diaz was way stronger and bigger and would take manny out, i was wrong.. i thought de la hoya, whos fought with the likes of mosley, would use his reach and manny would lose, i was wrong.. so this fight, i was saying Pacquiao tko's Hatton in the 9th round, i was wrong!!! 2nd round in, he knocks him out.. 2 round 1 knockouts.. and i haven't seen anyone knocked out like that in a whiiiiiiile!

so pacquiao vs mayweather.. who do you have?

i GOTTA go with pacquiao, tko around the later rounds... the man abused de la hoya, who went the distance with mayweather.. AND knocked the fu.ck out hatton in 2nd round who went 10 rounds with mayweather.. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT OTHERWISE!?!? the only way i see mayweather winning is with an illegal blow of some kind in the fight.. he can't win on scorecards against pacquiao, no way lol..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #2
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Manny Paquiao Vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

It will be a good fight but I've been a Mayweather fan forever. I really can't see Floyd doing anything stupid enough to get caught slipping and get knocked out and from what I've seen, he is a smarter boxer than Manny. But I gotta say, Ricky Hatton got knocked the **** OUT.

Anyway, I see this fight going the distance and Mayweather winning on the cards...making me a couple hundred in the process
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #3
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
It will be a good fight but I've been a Mayweather fan forever. I really can't see Floyd doing anything stupid enough to get caught slipping and get knocked out and from what I've seen, he is a smarter boxer than Manny. But I gotta say, Ricky Hatton got knocked the **** OUT.

Anyway, I see this fight going the distance and Mayweather winning on the cards...making me a couple hundred in the process

i see your point in mayweather not doing anything stupid enough to get caught.. but i can't see him winning on scorecards.. dude is not a brawler and i don't think would go toe to toe with pacquiao and risk getting caught.. i can't see him scoring against pacquiao effectively, cause pacquiao is too skilled a fighter and too fast to get countered.. for him to win, he needs to get pacquiao to start throwing wild punches and knock him out with a big counter.. and you gotta keep in mind, pacquiao lands those wild punches lol..
Old 05-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You should check the first page of the god damn forum before you make threads.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:51 AM   #5
halffttime
shorty doowop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You should check the first page of the god damn forum before you make threads.

lol sorry douche.. douce on me i guess..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: