Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #16
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Has anybody noticed Kobe's hairline is receding?

Oh no my day is ruined.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't stop Jerry Rice from rockin' the cornrows in his Raiders days:

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #18
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

only f4gs like u would notice it
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #19
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glad you're back.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #20
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

KB8tHeGrEaT24 has an OK reputation so far

ur da f4g homie its obvious dey zoom in his head n face all da time in games... dont come up on me like dat f4g!
KB8tHeGrEaT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #21
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT24
ur da f4g homie its obvious dey zoom in his head n face all da time in games... dont come up on me like dat f4g!

I agree. Ruslan is stupid and a f4g.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #22
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

Buahahahahaha. I got owned please... Buahahahahaha.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #23
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

n seriously who has been longer den me July 2006 here ive been here longer before but never made a profile maybe since 2005 i believe but i only had like 90 when it got deleted LOL!!! I would have like 100,000 posts if i cared n was addicts like yall.... but its ok...
Old 05-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #24
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
n seriously who has been longer den me July 2006 here ive been here longer before but never made a profile maybe since 2005 i believe but i only had like 90 when it got deleted LOL!!! I would have like 100,000 posts if i cared n was addicts like yall.... but its ok...
Well for starters, you're name is generic. And for two, you post lik3 a m0ron!11!1
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #25
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

explain ^^^
Old 05-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #26
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Steve deletes this guy's account again, I'll donate a dollar to ISH.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #27
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

if steve deletes blah blah blah OH shut the f*ck up!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #28
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
explain ^^^

it has nothing to do with your post count, but if your name has a refernce to kobe espcially wiht a mix of numbers and shortened words etc. and if you also have a lakers themed avatar (especially those playofs ones) you are about 1 in 5000 in this forum

and in most cases will lack any sort of ISH personality/memorability as a result

if i were to try and remember who wrote this thread in a day all i will be able to think is one of the kobe/laker homers, even if your not one
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:03 PM   #29
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

hmmm i like that spree thanks for ur honesty.... but im just a true kobe n laker fan since ever thank you very much...
Old 05-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #30
ZeN
24,300...2K To Go

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Come again??????????
welcome back..... er...okay not really....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: