Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 04:52 AM   #16
pollackjack
I airball my layups

pollackjack has decent reputation
Default Re: one of my close friends just got his 4th DUI...

If I were a little guy who could possibly get raped by a bunch of giant inmates, you know what the last thing I would be doing is? Getting drunk and then driving. And then failing a test to proove my sobriety. Four times. No, I think instead I would just not get drunk or perhaps ask for a ride. Otherwise, I face the possibility of getting raped.

And rightfully so.
pollackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:04 AM   #17
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
the dude will DIE in prison...no lie...

that's why its called natural selection. sorry to say, but the 4th DUI shows how ****ing stupid your friend is. there is no excuse, he's simply an idiot.

two.. ok fair enough he's a slow learner, three he is just asking for trouble.. but four? idiot.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:29 AM   #18
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The more I read this, the more I felt like -primetime- was talking about himself. Especially with his last sentence and how he seemingly likes to drink.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #19
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did he not have to get a breathalizer put in his vehicle? The people I know with DUI's had them. I do feel bad for the guy, but then you'd think he'd learn after his first DUI.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:14 AM   #20
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if i were king u get 1 DUI mandatory 18 months.

2 DUI's = 5 years.

It's really upsetting to think about innocent people who are killed because people get behind the wheel when they are drunk.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:14 AM   #21
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Hate to say it, but he deserves jail.
Agreed. He's a danger to everyone out there on the road. It's too bad that his dad died, but if we went out and got 4 DUI's every time pa passed away cars would have to be banned. Sorry primetime, but your boy is a moron that can't control himself and so needs to get locked away. Hopefully they never let him drive again.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 AM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
The more I read this, the more I felt like -primetime- was talking about himself. Especially with his last sentence and how he seemingly likes to drink.

I was thinking the same thing.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:39 AM   #23
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i don't know, if he'd really "just" gotten his DUI he'd be in jail, your 4th DUI is at least a night in jail in all 50 states. You guys missed when he freaked out on Steve and got "deleted".
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #24
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

i think he was just trying to impress us with the fact he knows a real criminal.

like he tried to impress us with his blooddance vids
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #25
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
i think he was just trying to impress us with the fact he knows a real criminal.

like he tried to impress us with his blooddance vids

that sh*t was hard as f*ck though, real talk, blood walkin ups your street cred with me more than murder
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #26
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

1. Did p/t get banned?
2. Was it for lying, because this story isnt very credible.
3. If he already had 3 dui's he wouldnt have a license and would have a breathalyzer lock on his car that would stop it from starting.
4. If he got drunk and wanted to drive so bad he used someone else's car he deserves to be in jail away from society.
5. I think p/t might be lying.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #27
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
1. Did p/t get banned?
2. Was it for lying, because this story isnt very credible.
3. If he already had 3 dui's he wouldnt have a license and would have a breathalyzer lock on his car that would stop it from starting.
4. If he got drunk and wanted to drive so bad he used someone else's car he deserves to be in jail away from society.
5. I think p/t might be lying.

If you don't have a license....you don't have a breathalyzer in your car....

even still, a breathalyzer does nothing. I know people that got DUI's and started there car every single time without using the breathalyzer....all you need is a manual...

If your friend really did get a 4th DUI, then he deserves some sort of punishment/rehab. I'm not sure what prison time will do (probably just get tossed into County Jail for several months), but he really needs to go to rehab. Sounds like the guy is an alcoholic.
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #28
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Hate to say it, but he deserves jail.
yep. sorry, but its not like he wasnt aware of the consequence. if he cant drink at home or take a cab or have a dd, then he deserves it.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #29
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What a fucking douchebag. Well deserved
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #30
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
If you don't have a license....you don't have a breathalyzer in your car....

I meant either/or.

Quote:
even still, a breathalyzer does nothing. I know people that got DUI's and started there car every single time without using the breathalyzer....all you need is a manual...

Exactly my point. If you got a car breathalyzer and still need to drive drunk that bad that you bypass it, you need to be in jail.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: