Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my ****ing tv broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Are you seriously gonna try that one?
What one?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #17
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Just use your others dads tv since you were already using his 61"
ya it is his tv... but anyway i might buy a 32 or so so i have a hd for school in the fall.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #18
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
ya it is his tv... but anyway i might buy a 32 or so so i have a hd for school in the fall.

Perhaps if you were kinder to the Homeless Amish men that travelled from door to door, and you selflessly provided them with your well-earned tax money, than Karma would've restrained her fury upon thee.

But for real man, I'm sorry to hear. In the meantime, just find access at a friendz' house or your fahzahs, cuz it'z gwan be one hell of a game.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How do you break a tv?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #20
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
How do you break a tv?
ya sounds hard but really it was pretty easy.

ya moms was going so hard on me so I picked her up and was railing her against the wall and it was knocking **** down didn't think any thing off it but than boom a picture frame fell right on the tv

^lame

anyway nah it just quit... Samsung said it is a internal problem..
Old 05-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #21
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

61? Damn...That's a good size HD. Must have been spendy. Mines only a 42 but perfect for my place.

I'm surprised you're having problems with it since it's a Samsung. They make good TVs.

Hope you get it fixed soon.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
ya sounds hard but really it was pretty easy.

ya moms was going so hard on me so I picked her up and was railing her against the wall and it was knocking **** down didn't think any thing off it but than boom a picture frame fell right on the tv

^lame

anyway nah it just quit... Samsung said it is a internal problem..

But you didnt check customer reviews when you purchased it? To see if others have some sort of defects? Pretty weird for a Samsung to go out like that.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #23
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:

But you didnt check customer reviews when you purchased it? To see if others have some sort of defects? Pretty weird for a Samsung to go out like that.
i researched this thing for liek a year!! no one had any problems.... just bad luck i guess
Old 05-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
argh ya i got this thing in jan.. 61 1080p for one reason to watch the cavs and nba playoffs and it would break right ****ing now... argh who knows how long til they come and fix it!

What type of HD is it? LCD? Plasma?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #25
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
What type of HD is it? LCD? Plasma?
LED DLP
Old 05-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #26
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
LED DLP

How is it broken exactly?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #27
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Buy a new TV at a no hassle return place (I suggest Costco)... then just return it when your is repair.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Buy a new TV at a no hassle return place (I suggest Costco)... then just return it when your is repair.

Why dont you just fix it?
Old 05-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #29
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
How is it broken exactly?
worked fine today. turned it off around 12. came back turned it back on and it flashes lights and turns on and off called sammy and they said that the led board needs serviced.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: