Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster
Default How often do you clean house?

If you gents know what I'm talking about. Or are some of you the Amazonian type??

Once or twice a month here
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How often do you clean house?

Wash dishes multiple times a day.
Dust furniture/tv bi-weekly.
Vacuum the floors weekly.
Fix up bathrooms weekly (scrub toilets, wash mirror, dry bathroom mats)
Sweep floors triweekly.

(Serious)
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Sweep floors triweekly.

(Serious)

Amazonian type then
Old 05-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Sweep floors triweekly.

(Serious)

Right now canadianballer is reading this like its in Spanish.

I can see his mum extending his 1 chore list and him holding out like an athlete does a contract dispute. Talkin on facebook like its the sportsmedia venting. He wants more than $60. Kid would probably jump and dart off like a cat if he turned a vacuum on.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I can see his mum extending his 1 chore list and him holding out like an athlete does a contract dispute. Talkin on facebook like its the sportsmedia venting. He wants more than $60. Kid would probably jump and dart off like a cat if he turned a vacuum on.

dat iz pretty f*ckin phunny.

HOw do you keep that Philadelphian abode pristine for them fine pieces of chocolate to come over, Gobb?

For the record this is more of a habitual, cultural thing. My rents will help me out financially and in turn I bust my f*ckin azz at schools and to maintain this house. Done deal eh?
Old 05-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cleaning the dishes is daily.
Washing clothes averages every fortnight.
Cleaning the house in general is 1-2 months.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's my women's job

J/J. Laundry twice a week. Vacuum/sweep, once a month (the beauty of hardwood floors), dishes once a week (dishwasher).
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #8
PistolPete
The Pistol

LOL i'm talking about grabbing a razor, some shaving cream and cleaning house down there in the nether region.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
LOL i'm talking about grabbing a razor, some shaving cream and cleaning house down there in the nether region.

Twice a month tops pre-shower. Around the lower abdomen, and to smooth out the scrotum. Leave a little fluff on the part below the schlong and inbetween the connection of the balls. Don't have a strong happy trail goin, so I do that rarer.

Electric safety razor FTW!
Old 05-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete

Lol.

As for trimming the hedges every time I shave my hair. Once a week.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

yeah that shit is womens work.. my mom best be fukin doin that shit cause i wont be
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I shave down there every fourth day. If I do it any sooner it's too stubbly and the razor ends up pulling the hair out instead of shaving it cleanly. I usually use...

+

+

...I first started doing this when I was 16 when my first serious girlfriend suggested it to me because she enjoyed giving oral sex more instead of having a bush in her face. I was leary of shaving with a razor down there the first two or three times. But after a while you're so used to it, it ends up taking like three minutes to totally shave.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: