Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #16
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: List your top 10 MCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
in no order

big daddy kane
andre 3000
pharoahe monch
nas
cube
black thought
rakim
big
scarface
rick the ruler
count on tetris to always post a backpacker list. so predictable tetris, but that's what i should expect from an emo that supports gay marriage. YOU ARE VIRGIN
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #17
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
7 Senim Silla

you prefer senim to one be lo/one man army? crazy. don't get me wrong, he's nice, but i always preferred one man army's verses on the binary star joint
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #18
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

how many threads like this one has there been in the OTC? 20 000?

1. slick rick the ruler
2. andre 3000
3. q-tip
4. cam'ron
5. missy elliott
6. blowfly
7. biggie
8. t.i.
9. lil wayne
10. cee-lo
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #19
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

how are there lists with no Rakim on them?
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #20
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
count on tetris to always post a backpacker list. so predictable tetris, but that's what i should expect from an emo that supports gay marriage. YOU ARE VIRGIN

how the f*ck did you hack marlo's account, starface?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
how are there lists with no Rakim on them?

i got the god on mine
Old 05-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #21
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
how the f*ck did you hack marlo's account, starface?

i got the god on mine
Tetris your response is more predictable than your list. Typical emo/nerd response afraid to battle wits because you know you're outclassed. Tetris let me guess you're listening to some abstract music, smoking weed dudddeeeeee, pretending to have the munchies, and pretending to read some pseudo intellectual poetry.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #22
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is not based on all-time either.

1.Lil Wayne
2.Drake
3.Kanye West
4.Young Jeezy
5.Gorilla Zoe
6.Mack Maine
7.50 Cent
8.Kid Cudi
9.Loso
10.Juelz Santana/Gucci Mane/Maino
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #23
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Tetris your response is more predictable than your list. Typical emo/nerd response afraid to battle wits because you know you're outclassed. Tetris let me guess you're listening to some abstract music, smoking weed dudddeeeeee, pretending to have the munchies, and pretending to read some pseudo intellectual poetry.

starface, let me educate you on hijacking an account. at first, you are meant to give a semi-plausible attempt at imitating the hijackee's personality. this maintains their overall credibility and makes it look like everything is as per usual. that way, when you finally spit your usual paranoid, vitriolic gibbonry, it still holds some weight in the eyes of ISH and is therefore more impactful on a board-wise basis.

you deserve plaudits for your hacking skills, though. i never realised macy's trained their employees like that
Old 05-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #24
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
This is not based on all-time either.

1.Lil Wayne
2.Drake
3.Kanye West
4.Young Jeezy
5.Gorilla Zoe
6.Mack Maine
7.50 Cent
8.Kid Cudi
9.Loso
10.Juelz Santana/Gucci Mane/Maino

WTF is this? From now on you no longer have a valid opinion on any topic whatsoever. Your rights to choice have been rebuked.

Dude that says Missy Elliot over Lauryn Hill and MC Lyte if he does indeed believe that females deserve top ten hip hop status is also on some shady business.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #25
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
in no order

big daddy kane
andre 3000
pharoahe monch
nas
cube
black thought
rakim
big
scarface
rick the ruler

GREAT list.

Mine:

Slick Rick
Scarface
Dre
Big Boi
Nas
BDK
Thought
Posdnous
GZA
Ace
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:21 PM   #26
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

No order

KRS-One
Rakim
Nas
Canibus
Common
GFK
Ice Cube
Redman
MF Doom
2Pac + Scarface + Biggie Small
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #27
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

in order

1. Rakim
2. Nas
3. Pac
4. KRS One
5. Jay Z
6. Biggie
7. Ice Cube
8. BDK
9. Kool G Rap
10. Chuck D
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #28
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

me personally atm...

Charizma
Q Tip
Rakim
Prodigy
MF Doom
Madlib / Quasimoto
Del
Guilty Simpson
Percee P
MC Conrad
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #29
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

2pac aka the goat (greatest rapper, not MC)
eminem (Sickest MC of all time)
nas (Has GOAT album but also has some ****ty ones)
biggie (Flow and lyricism is what give him this position)
rakim aka GOD
jay-z (I like him a lot but he's overrated)
DMX
big L
kool g rap
Prodigy (Just one of my favs)
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #30
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's see...

Andre3000
Big L
DMX
Ghostface Killah
Nas
Sean Price
Prodigy
Redman (not cause I met him)
Xzibit
Royce Da 5'9