Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 05-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default May 6: Magic at Celtics, Game 2 (Round 2)

Orlando at Boston, 8 p.m. ET -- The AP reports: The defending champion Boston Celtics lost the opener of their Eastern Conference semifinal series against Orlando, then they turned on the television and watched Los Angeles, their opponent in last year’s NBA finals, lose Game 1 of its second-round series in the West. Paul Pierce doesn’t understand why anyone is surprised. “The teams that are left are the top four teams in their conferences. Every series is going to be competitive,” he said Tuesday, a day after the Celtics erased most—but not enough—of a 28-point deficit and lost 95-90 to the Orlando Magic. “Whatever you did in the regular season, it’s a whole new ballgame.” The Celtics needed no reminder after their first-round series against the seventh-seeded Bulls, in which a record four games went into an unprecedented total of seven overtimes. Boston also lost Game 1 of that series to cough up home court advantage but took Game 3 in Chicago to win it back... Courtney Lee missed the last game of Orlando’s six-game victory over the Philadelphia 76ers and he is expected to miss the first two games of the second round with the hopes of returning for Game 3 in Orlando on Friday. He has been fitted for a protective mask, but he hasn’t had a chance to test it out.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 6: Magic at Celtics, Game 2 (Round 2)

i'm tired of boston's drama and antics.
magic, please defeat, humiliate, and shut up paul pierce and KG.
i cant wait to see their expressions when they are heading home for the summer.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Must win tonight for the C's Perk and Baby did as good a job as you can do on Howard. With Baby on the floor with Howard it stretches the court and provides space for Rondo and Pierce. Scalabrine seem to do a good job on Lewis and it is Lewis who I am most concerned about we can not let him get hot.
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
Sriracha
Clubbing baby seal

Sriracha has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Must win tonight for the C's Perk and Baby did as good a job as you can do on Howard. With Baby on the floor with Howard it stretches the court and provides space for Rondo and Pierce. Scalabrine seem to do a good job on Lewis and it is Lewis who I am most concerned about we can not let him get hot.

I was surprised how Lewis suck against Scal, that fool should be embarrassed that he let Scal worked him like that near the end.
Sriracha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
west
NBA lottery pick

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Must win for the Celtics we can't afford that 2 of the big three not showing up again.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
Must win for the Celtics we can't afford that 2 of the big three not showing up again.
ray couldn't get a great shot on the last game
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

If celtics do not win tonight their season is over, it really is that simple. Rondo and Ray need to start hitting some damn shots, and the Celtics can't have a complete meltdown like they did from the middle of the 2nd quarter to the middle of the 3rd quarter in game 1.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
west
NBA lottery pick

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
ray couldn't get a great shot on the last game
I'm expecting a big game from Ray(like 25+).
Old 05-06-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Same. Ray wasn't as active in Game 1 as he was last series.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got my brewskies ready!
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Quote:
Got my brewskies ready!

You're old enough to drink?
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm 23.

How old did you think I was?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #13
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I'm 23.

How old did you think I was?
D-Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
west
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
I don't really mid you chicken out though,want another bet?
Old 05-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #15
shanethetrain
I airball my layups

shanethetrain has an OK reputation so far

The Celtics will definitly be on the attack tonight, I hope the Magic can pull out another victory before we head home. In my opinion, there is no way the Magic lose this series if they play smart (not like the last 24 minutes in game 1.)

Either way, I am looking forward to a great game!
shanethetrain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: