Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-07-2006, 06:21 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Players' Training Camp pics

hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:42 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nicely done Mr. Sizzle!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jesus Christ, Everyone got big.

Why are they saying farmar is too skinny he is perfect?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:55 PM   #4
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Jesus Christ, Everyone got big.

Why are they saying farmar is too skinny he is perfect?

I dunno, kid looks kinda scrawny to me. It's especially obvious in his legs, they're about the same size as mine. He's not in terrible shape mind you, but you can tell that his body still has room for development, which is good, lets hope they get him on a good training routine and by next year he'll looked juked.

Vlad looks like he's a pretty athletic guy though, I don't remember him being that big, especially in the shoulders/back/neck area, I wonder if he put on a little bulk too. I hope the good things about his defense that are coming out of training camp hold form.

Last edited by Kobe4MVP : 10-07-2006 at 07:58 PM.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:01 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this might sound crazy but i think we found our little nash shutter downer (farmar)

Vlad does look bigger.

We might have the strongest team in the NBA.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Agreed, basically everyone looks like they've put on some muscle. Even Sasha looks a lot bigger than last year.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 12:26 AM   #7
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

bynum w/ the fresh cut...
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 12:55 AM   #8
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

The fact that Jordan Farmar is skinny and there haven't been any demands for him to get bigger can only mean one thing: That they're probably going to use Jordan Farmar to chase after the likes of Steve Nash and Allen Iverson. They need his quickness on the defensive end more than they need anything else from him. I think something like this was mentioned in an article or a video or something.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:23 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

It will take phil a while to put him in though...like post all star break.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:04 AM   #10
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Any pics or info on Cook? I want to know his progress!! I talk a-lot of sh*t of him but if he got bigger or is working hard to be a better defender then GREAT!!!!!!!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:24 AM   #11
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-shaq
Hello Everyone,

First and foremost i just want to say nobody wants to see pictures of the Los Angeles Lakers, everybody wants to see pictures of the Miami Heat they are the best team to ever play. POWER TO THE HEAT AND I LOVE THE BEST PLAYER EVER SHAQ!!!!

Love and God Bless

Anti-shaq

First and Foremost, you must mean "Auntie Shaq" They'd post pictures of him, but he's so fat he doesn't fit in the camera frame anymore. This year they're making his jersey out of a moo moo because Spalding can't make a regulation jersey big enough. What a great role model though, seriously... Show the kids that you shouldn't work hard at all in your off-time, phone it in during the regular season, constantly complain about everything that doesn't go your way, then ride on your harder-working teammates' coattails to the big prize, all while demanding insane amounts of money and taking all the credit after pretending to be a 'team player'. Shaq is the epitome of everything that's wrong with this country, but watching him get abused this year by all the in-shape young 'uns is gonna be some good fun.

Glove and Laud Bless.

Last edited by Kobe4MVP : 10-08-2006 at 03:09 AM.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:39 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lol I like that last line...i agree
Old 10-08-2006, 03:13 AM   #13
Kash$4LA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Kash$4LA has an OK reputation so far

hey whats up guys my name is Kash$4LA, im new here...Im a good friend of lakerfreak...so I think its great that the lakers are getting bigger...i hope they can go far. With the addition of the new comer i say that they will go past the second round if not the championship, i kno it is asking for a lot but i do believe they can do it. :)

Thanks,

Kash$4LA
Kash$4LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 03:14 AM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$4LA
hey whats up guys my name is Kash$4LA, im new here...Im a good friend of lakerfreak...so I think its great that the lakers are getting bigger...i hope they can go far. With the addition of the new comer i say that they will go past the second round if not the championship, i kno it is asking for a lot but i do believe they can do it. :)

Thanks,

Kash$4LA

hey!!!!

This is my best friend from church guys...big LA fan, make him feel comfortable here.

welcome bro!!!
Old 10-08-2006, 03:19 AM   #15
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$4LA

Thanks,

Kash$4LA

Welcome aboard!

Just ignore the current troll who likes to invoke God in his sig line (and in some of his posts), hopefully the mods will realize spewing trash and then hiding behind God is offensive to actual religious folks and get rid of him soon. Normally it's more respectful around here, hope you can stick with us!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: