Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #151
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 5: Hawks at Cavs, Game 1 (Round 2)

Nice foul Marv. Maybe if that was against the kid who sent a letter to espn Make A Wish foundation. You might have stripped him. But this is Bron idiot.

Geeze what a frustrating team to watch. I'l turn to Phillies.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #152
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
Damn...that's a new one from LeBron.

a new blatent travel...Might need a gif, it could be the new variation of the crab dribble.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #153
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope the Cavaliers sign Paul Millsap next year. He's an undersized PF, but he's a very productive player once the Coaching Staff him enough playing time.

He averaged 16 ppg, and almost 10 rpg when Boozer was out with an injury.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #154
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
a new blatent travel...

I counted 2 steps
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #155
BallersTalk
Banned

BallersTalk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I hope the Cavaliers sign Paul Millsap next year. He's an undersized PF, but he's a very productive player once the Coaching Staff him enough playing time.

He averaged 16 ppg, and almost 10 rpg when Boozer was out with an injury.
HAHA good luck. Utah's gonna offer him mucho money when Boozer opts out.
BallersTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #156
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that was not a travel. 2 steps unless someone can gif so i can take a closer look
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #157
BallersTalk
Banned

BallersTalk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
I counted 2 steps
Yeah, I didn't see a travel. Lemme put on my #24 purple/gold glasses, I'll probably see something different.
BallersTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #158
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That was like 3 or 4 steps.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #159
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nice foul Marv. Maybe if that was against the kid who sent a letter to espn Make A Wish foundation. You might have stripped him. But this is Bron idiot.

Geeze what a frustrating team to watch. I'l turn to Phillies.

Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #160
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallersTalk
Yeah, I didn't see a travel. Lemme put on my #24 purple/gold glasses, I'll probably see something different.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #161
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallersTalk

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #162
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

D-west still looking good out there
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #163
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
that was not a travel. 2 steps unless someone can gif so i can take a closer look

He spun on his left foot essentially like a drop step, once you make the spin you cant take additional steps the basket(Lebron does this)..The reason you cant do it is because its not in a 1-2 count.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:13 PM   #164
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Moooooooo!
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #165
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Why are they playing the Godfather music after a Mo 3?
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: