Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Bathing

Been really into taking baths lately.

Good way to get my chill out in maximum effect.

Baths>>>Showers

Everyone here should take a hot bath today (just hot enough that you are a bit hesitant to get in).

Good for your health too.

Do it.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bathing

pics or didn't happen
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

May I think of you while I'm in the tub?
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Showers>>>Baths

you are sitting in your own filth in the tub... the shower is faster, gets you more clean and your filth runs off of you and down the drain...

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never liked baths after I started taking showers regularly versus baths. In baths you sit in your own dirty water. If you want to rinse off effectively you have to refill the tub or stand up and shower (which defeats the purpose of a bath if you have to shower while taking a bath). And if you don't do this you end up drying soap scum onto your body because you rinsed off with dirty water.

And besides I can relax just the same way in a shower as I can in a bath by simply just sitting down while taking a shower. Hell one time I fell asleep in the shower for 45 minutes and woke up all pruned.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Showers>>>Baths

you are sitting in your own filth in the tub... the shower is faster, gets you more clean and your filth runs off of you and down the drain...

how dirty do you get?

I usually rinse myself off as the water drains out the tub (I have a removable shower head).

My whole things about baths is not the cleansing factor (I shower in the mornings) it is simply the health and relaxation factors. It stimulates blood circulation, soothes the muscles and eases the mind.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Baths are great way to relax and meditate. I would love to take a bath right now or after a hard day of studying.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #8
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I never liked baths after I started taking showers regularly versus baths. In baths you sit in your own dirty water. If you want to rinse off effectively you have to refill the tub or stand up and shower (which defeats the purpose of a bath if you have to shower while taking a bath). And if you don't do this you end up drying soap scum onto your body because you rinsed off with dirty water.

And besides I can relax just the same way in a shower as I can in a bath by simply just sitting down while taking a shower. Hell one time I fell asleep in the shower for 45 minutes and woke up all pruned.

how the hell do u fall asleep in the shower??
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

why do you want to sit in a pool of your own filth? Gross.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #10
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
why do you want to sit in a pool of your own filth? Gross.

You never swim, I assume? You'd be in more than just your own filth.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #11
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's why you take a shower before you take a bath.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Since when did u phuggin clowns actually carea bout your hygiene?

Bath's are awesome for other purposes than just pure cleanin. Dump some sea salt into that b!tch, bring along some homies (rubber ducky and G.I. Joe) and have yourself a grand time.

Only do it like twice every three months to conserve water tho.

Anyone skinny-dipped in a pond befo?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #13
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bathing is great. Sitting in a pool of your own filth, fart bubbles going off.....bottom line, it's relaxing.

I tend to shower more these days, it's quicker and I don't like wasting time that could be spent losing brain cells as I browse ISH.

I think I might take a bath tonight.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #14
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

Waste of time. That's what sleeping is for.
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #15
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

I love baths, but my bath isn't big enough and it not worth buy a big one just for the purpose
It can be really relaxing, but it can be annoying when half you body is out of the water and you gotta rest your feet on teh other end of the tub

All those bagging out baths, do you use a spa? If 5 supermodels asked you to jump into the jacuzi(spelling?) with them would you say "Nah, I don't want to bath in my own dirt plus all a y'alls"
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: