Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side

Rockbttm88 has decent reputationRockbttm88 has decent reputation
Default Attacking from behind = most cowardly bullsh*t EVER!!

http://app.com/article/20090504/NEWS/90504045

My girlfriend's 16 year old cousin got jumped by some punk yesterday at his school. I hate how the article says it was a "fight." They failed to mention the other kid punched him in the back of the head when he was just getting books from his locker, then when he hit the ground unconscious.. he stomped his face three times. Poor kid's face is in bad shape. Gonna need some serious reconstructive surgery. All because he said hi in the hallway to the other kid's ex-gf (which the article fails to mention the attacker threw HER up against her locker earlier in the day. yet the kid was allowed to roam the halls after that happened. great school, isnt it?)

But seriously.. how cowardly is this?? The victim is a really skinny dude in the first place and he's a nice kid - definitely not the kind who you would even feel good about beating up. If this punk thinks hes so tough, why couldnt he just tell my gf's cousin to his face that he had a problem with him?
I"M SO F*CKING FURIOUS OVER THIS SH*T!!! I wish I was 17 again so I could find him and return the favor.

Can you imagine being the parents in a situation like this?? They're completely devastated and theres not much they can do. The punk was arrested and they're pressing charges, but he's done sh*t like this before and apparently got away with it.

Rockbttm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Attacking from behind = most cowardly bullsh*t EVER!!

Quote:
The two boys, both students at Keansburg High School, were changing classes around 9:15 a.m., when the dispute began over comments made to a third person, said Deputy Chief James Pigott.
Is this a common thing in the US, to start early? I don't start college until 9am. What time do you usually start school in the US? I am somewhat aware that it's usually earlier, but how early?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Thats horrible man. What ever happened to "I challenge you to a duel"?
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #4
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Is this a common thing in the US, to start early? I don't start college until 9am. What time do you usually start school in the US? I am somewhat aware that it's usually earlier, but how early?

usually 8 am
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Well this kid was 16, so it has to be high school, in which my school started at 7:15 AM.

College varies by when you choose your classes.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Well this kid was 16, so it has to be high school, in which my school started at 7:15 AM.

College varies by when you choose your classes.
Damn, 7.15? I don't even wake up until 8am to be in college for 9am.

BTW, college in the UK is the equivalent to the last 2 years of US high school. (So I guess I'd be a high school senior in the US, age 17-18 (I'm 18))

University starts at the same age in both countries, 18. But, university in England is, usually, only 3 years compared to the US's 4 years.

I think that's how it all works.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

I know how you feel, but not to the degree

I know a guy that had something similar, but not as much damage done, just a broken jaw, but still the other guys probably walking around like he's a man say´ng "I ****ed that kid up" when he's really just a punk

I'm getting angry just thinking about it
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
it varies by district, but its generally between 6 and 8. and, FTR, the article doesnt say fight anywhere. it says dispute once.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #9
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
**** it, go return that favor anyway. somebody has got to stand up to this bytch in disguise. kid's got to learn if you pull some crap like that, there'll be repurcussions.

i am dead serious by the way.

Believe me, theres nothing I want more. But I'm 26 and I dont want to go to jail and ruin my life over this.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
**** it, go return that favor anyway. somebody has got to stand up to this bytch in disguise. kid's got to learn if you pull some crap like that, there'll be repurcussions.

i am dead serious by the way.

I agree, you don't have to hurt him, just have to make him **** his pants
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:10 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just hate that fights never seem to end with one person winning and one person losing anymore. Now you fight a person once, and whoever loses gets all pissy about it and either a). tries to press some kind of charges, or b). gets their friends and drags the whole thing out 2-3 more times until they finally get the upperhand
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Damn, 7.15? I don't even wake up until 8am to be in college for 9am.

BTW, college in the UK is the equivalent to the last 2 years of US high school. (So I guess I'd be a high school senior in the US, age 17-18 (I'm 18))

University starts at the same age in both countries, 18. But, university in England is, usually, only 3 years compared to the US's 4 years.

I think that's how it all works.
in the US, university means a institute of higher learning which offers graduate degrees as well. whereas a college only offers a bachelors. In reality, most undergraduate degrees are from colleges embedded in a larger university system (the college of LSA at Umich, or the College of the University of Chicago).

yall use thesis and dissertation backwards as well. get with it england!
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #13
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just re-read OP's thread. There'z got to be more to the story. But that's beside the point.

Regardless, that is lower than cowardly. Cowardly is a saint-like behavior in comparison to what this sisterf*cker hath done.

He actually put his foot on the guy's face AFTER he was knocked out. What the f*ck kind of weak b!tchmade, demented little f*ck thinks this is appropriate behavior in any situation. There's proper fighting etiquette too.

I'm dead serious. Hire someone to stab him.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #14
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbttm88
Believe me, theres nothing I want more. But I'm 26 and I dont want to go to jail and ruin my life over this.

You don't havce a lil brother or cousin that will whoop dat trick?

Hell I'll do it for the right price, where you live?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #15
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Just re-read OP's thread. There'z got to be more to the story. But that's beside the point.

Regardless, that is lower than cowardly. Cowardly is a saint-like behavior in comparison to what this sisterf*cker hath done.

He actually put his foot on the guy's face AFTER he was knocked out. What the f*ck kind of weak b!tchmade, demented little f*ck thinks this is appropriate behavior in any situation. There's proper fighting etiquette too.

I'm dead serious. Hire someone to stab him.

Do you have multiple personalities or something?? First you mock my original post, then after everyone else says how f*cked up it is.. you pull a 180 and jump on the bandwagon. You are by the worst poster on this board. At least if you're gonna be a troll, then just do it all the way... instead of changing your style every 5 minutes, so that maybe the "cool" kids will like you. Pathetic.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: