Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Default I'm Lookin California And Feelin Minnesota.

Although I did not win 220 mill on the Mega Millions, things are still aright. I quit my job cuz I was tired of the bull****, so for the past couple days I've just been livin the life. Doin alotta drinkin and some drugs, pullin some *****es, slayed two different white girls the past two nights, which is always a good feeling. The other night I (along with two other cats that were at the same place) were propositioned by this chubby girl to run a busto on her. That was very awkward. How you gonna ask a niigga you just met and two other dudes to bang you at once? Greezy.

But the moral of the story is, now that I'm unemployed and aint got **** to do, it's gonna be time for my vacation soon. Where should I go gentlemen? I have places to stay in Fla, Cali, and Arizona. In Arizona I can go see my wife and son, and also try to track down my pops and get the money he owes me, and also two other ex-girlfriends. In Cali I can kick it with my uncle, he lives right off Venice Beach or some **** I guess, and a couple broads out there. In Florida I got a white girl, and a spot to stay that would be simply mine to post at while I was there. It's an acquaintances condo that isn't bein used, so I was told I can just post there, and it's a couple miles from some beach there.

This is my opportunity to rejuvenate myself, and get outta Detroit for the first time in almost 7 years. So, where should I go? What should I do while there? Besides **** *****es and get money?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: I'm Lookin California And Feelin Minnesota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Although I did not win 220 mill on the Mega Millions, things are still aright. I quit my job cuz I was tired of the bull****, so for the past couple days I've just been livin the life. Doin alotta drinkin and some drugs, pullin some *****es, slayed two different white girls the past two nights, which is always a good feeling. The other night I (along with two other cats that were at the same place) were propositioned by this chubby girl to run a busto on her. That was very awkward. How you gonna ask a niigga you just met and two other dudes to bang you at once? Greezy.

But the moral of the story is, now that I'm unemployed and aint got **** to do, it's gonna be time for my vacation soon. Where should I go gentlemen? I have places to stay in Fla, Cali, and Arizona. In Arizona I can go see my wife and son, and also try to track down my pops and get the money he owes me, and also two other ex-girlfriends. In Cali I can kick it with my uncle, he lives right off Venice Beach or some **** I guess, and a couple broads out there. In Florida I got a white girl, and a spot to stay that would be simply mine to post at while I was there. It's an acquaintances condo that isn't bein used, so I was told I can just post there, and it's a couple miles from some beach there.

This is my opportunity to rejuvenate myself, and get outta Detroit for the first time in almost 7 years. So, where should I go? What should I do while there? Besides **** *****es and get money?
wife and son??
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
ikoiko
Local High School Star

Quote:

it's time to hitch hike the U.S! that way you can go to all these different places you wanna go, meet interesting people, have a bit of an adventure, get into weird situations and whatnot. you got the time right? why the hell not?
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #4
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

California

AZ

FLA.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

Florida is a giant sh*t hole. Take Cali or Arizona.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
statman32
NBA Legend

Where in AZ?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #7
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
it's time to hitch hike the U.S! that way you can go to all these different places you wanna go, meet interesting people, have a bit of an adventure, get into weird situations and whatnot. you got the time right? why the hell not?

Well I dunno about hitchhiking per se, but I'm definitely traveling.

I came to the conclusion that I wasn't satisfied with my life currently, so I formulated a plan. I quit my job, and I'm going back to college in the fall, but until then, I'm doin whatever the **** I want. So I got a summer to bull**** and see the "world" or just relax or whatever strikes me.

My other idea was, just pick up and move to one of those aforementioned locales, and see what happens. I'm young enough to take the loss, and there's not too many things binding me to Detroit. But I'm kinda pushin that one to the side, cuz I need to get back into school (although I disagree with the institution of college and really have no desire to go back) and find out what the hell I'm gonna do with my life.

But regardless, my piece of advice is this to all you young cats, don't follow my path. Don't throw your life away, then decide you want it back, and spend the next couple years trying to dig it outta the trash and put it back together humpty dumpty style. And don't waste some of the best years of your life just consistently working and not having any fun. You don't wanna look back and be plagued with regret. Live it up gentlemen.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:27 PM   #8
ZeN

you CANNOT go wrong with California... believe me...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #9
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
you CANNOT go wrong with California... believe me...
norcal>socal :P
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Where in AZ?

My pops is parts unknown, last I heard he was stayin with someone in Scottsdale, but I believe he's somewhere else now. Still Phoenix area I think.

My two ex girls are at ASU.

And the wifey is right outside of Phoenix also, but I can't remember the name of the city for some reason.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #11
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield

Yes, yes a thousand times yes. Summertime you'd be well-pressed to choose dat.

San Francisco, Pinole, Sacramento, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown- Crooked Street, The GGB by the bay.. that's my schiz.

San Diego is hard to top though. MY god that place is beautiful. Can't believe it's been five years since the only time I've visited.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #12
ZeN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Oh hellz naw...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
My pops is parts unknown, last I heard he was stayin with someone in Scottsdale, but I believe he's somewhere else now. Still Phoenix area I think.

My two ex girls are at ASU.

And the wifey is right outside of Phoenix also, but I can't remember the name of the city for some reason.
Good area. Better Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe then Tucson. There will be plenty to do if you can handle the heat. Plus you can try to get that money from your pops and visit your son. Seems better to go and get something accomplished rather than go on a trip to Cali and Florida to **** broads and lay out on the beach.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #14
vapid
Paranoid Android

Why stay in the USA?
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #15
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Good area. Better Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe then Tucson. There will be plenty to do if you can handle the heat. Plus you can try to get that money from your pops and visit your son. Seems better to go and get something accomplished rather than go on a trip to Cali and Florida to **** broads and lay out on the beach.
You don't come to Norcal to lay out on the beach
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: