Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #31
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I'm Lookin California And Feelin Minnesota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
GTFO. Who the f*ck cares about half of that sh*t. Seaword? DisneyLand? Guiness World Record Museum? Are you fcking 10 years old?

Norcal>Socal you nerd.

Marlo:
You are totally correct. Only a nerd would care about all the beaches I mentioned and the b*tches and weed. What am I thinking? Frisco is a much better spot for a heterosexual male than San Diego. And by the way, either GOB is an alternate account of yours or you should really look into getting some protection. That guys passion for cosigning you is getting unhealthy.

Jefferson:
I feel you. It also depends on what type of person you are. If you are into a fast paced way of life SoCal is the place to be. At least that's how I feel. I've only been to a few spots up North. Sacramento smelled like a$$ and was boring as hell. Oakland, and remember I'm from South Central LA, had me looking over my shoulder at all times. Them niqqas is wild.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #32
SherlockHolmes
Banned

SherlockHolmes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Marlo:
You are totally correct. Only a nerd would care about all the beaches I mentioned and the b*tches and weed. What am I thinking? Frisco is a much better spot for a heterosexual male than San Diego. And by the way, either GOB is an alternate account of yours or you should really look into getting some protection. That guys passion for cosigning you is getting unhealthy.

Jefferson:
I feel you. It also depends on what type of person you are. If you are into a fast paced way of life SoCal is the place to be. At least that's how I feel. I've only been to a few spots up North. Sacramento smelled like a$$ and was boring as hell. Oakland, and remember I'm from South Central LA, had me looking over my shoulder at all times. Them niqqas is wild.
What the **** are you doing you little turd?! Next time you reply, reply to one person at a time.

You did name beaches, *****es, and weed but half your places to visit were places where child molesters frequent. LEGOLAND? What the **** are you trying to do? JayG is not stupid enough to fall for that trick. Preying on innocent young men from the great city of Detroit is not cool.
SherlockHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #33
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Marlo:

Clearly you don't know that much about the weed because if you had any clue you'd know all the good buds in Socal come from Norcal. LOL you really think SF is full of homosexuals clearly you've never visited. Less than 15% of the city is gay you. And if you actually read between the lines you'd figure out that it only helps straight males.

Have fun @ Legoland
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #34
UDøNIS

Quote:
Marlo:

Jefferson:

You are an idiot. As a long time resident of both socal and norcal, I can say with quite certainty that norcal > socal.

You haven't even BEEN to the sick places in the North and you think you know better?

And the fact that you think socal buds > norcal buds has me busting up. We have the best weed in the world. Better than the best stuff in Amsterdam (I know from experience). Get your head out of your ass.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #35
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Hitch hike?

yes. hitch hiking is good since you get new experiences while meeting new people. if you're an open minded person, you can learn a lot through hitch hiking.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #36
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Clearly you don't know that much about the weed because if you had any clue you'd know all the good buds in Socal come from Norcal. LOL you really think SF is full of homosexuals clearly you've never visited. Less than 15% of the city is gay you. And if you actually read between the lines you'd figure out that it only helps straight males.

Have fun @ Legoland

LegoLand was not fun at all. Let me tell you. As a successfull adult heterosexual male with a wife and four children I have visited all of the places mentioned. As I said before, the beaches alone trump NorCal. The museums are very interesting but I guess only if you're a nerd. Guess it's like people that get A's in school? Anyway, I've dropped some serious cash at DisneyLand and Magic Mountain. It's okay, because as a working adult I can afford it. But LegoLand was very expensive and not fun. The not fun part was a killer.

But I digress. Marlo, how do you figure out those homo-percentages? Was it a pole, sorry, poll? One more question. Isn't Frisco called the Gay Bay? Just asking.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #37
SherlockHolmes
Banned

Quote:
LegoLand was not fun at all. Let me tell you. As a successfull adult heterosexual male with a wife and four children I have visited all of the places mentioned. As I said before, the beaches alone trump NorCal. The museums are very interesting but I guess only if you're a nerd. Guess it's like people that get A's in school? Anyway, I've dropped some serious cash at DisneyLand and Magic Mountain. It's okay, because as a working adult I can afford it. But LegoLand was very expensive and not fun. The not fun part was a killer.

But I digress. Marlo, how do you figure out those homo-percentages? Was it a pole, sorry, poll? One more question. Isn't Frisco called the Gay Bay? Just asking.
**** outta here with that wife and 4 children stuff. No women, not even laker4lyfe would EVER call you there husband. If you did somehow rape a poor women, and had 4 children I feel bad for those kids seeing that they probably were born with severe deformities caused by there father raping his own mother.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #38
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

The beaches are beautiful up here as well. You can't swim in them unless you have a high level of testicular fortitude or in months like September and October. If you have a dry suit it's awesome. If you are into surfing NorCal is the best.

I wasn't calling you a nerd because you listed museums. The Bay has many fine museums it's ignorant to assume that LA's are better when you haven't been here.

Those statistics are from wikipedia. Yes there are a lot of gay people. Places with high concentrations of homosexuals tend to breed lots of fine art, food, quality of life. I hope you aren't a 30 year old dude that still has a problem with homosexuals.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #39
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockHolmes
**** outta here with that wife and 4 children stuff. No women, not even laker4lyfe would EVER call you there husband. If you did somehow rape a poor women, and had 4 children I feel bad for those kids seeing that they probably were born with severe deformities caused by there father raping his own mother.

OH SNAP!
Old 05-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #40
SherlockHolmes
Banned

Quote:
OH SNAP!
That is all you can come up with you pathatic weasel. I hope you shake hands with a brown person and contract the swine flu.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #41
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
The beaches are beautiful up here as well. You can't swim in them unless you have a high level of testicular fortitude or in months like September and October. If you have a dry suit it's awesome. If you are into surfing NorCal is the best.

I wasn't calling you a nerd because you listed museums. The Bay has many fine museums it's ignorant to assume that LA's are better when you haven't been here.

Those statistics are from wikipedia. Yes there are a lot of gay people. Places with high concentrations of homosexuals tend to breed lots of fine art, food, quality of life. I hope you aren't a 30 year old dude that still has a problem with homosexuals.

Not at all sir. I don't mind lions but I don't chill out with them. Just saying. I also notice you tend to go off the deep end a little bit when responding to my posts. I never said our stuff was neccessarily better. Just listing what we had to offer. Hell our weather is top notch too.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #42
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
That is all you can come up with you pathatic weasel. I hope you shake hands with a brown person and contract the swine flu.

ZING!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #43
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I should probably find that offensive but instead I laughed.

And, to Clifton, that's an interesting suggestion, but I don't think I could pull it off. Same with the hitch-hiking. I personally don't have enough faith in humanity to simply crash on a complete strangers couch in another state, far from my comfort zone. Nor get into their car. While there's no doubt that some of them are sincere and opening their homes to the adventurous types, I can't help but think of ulterior motives and my mind starts to drift to gettin locked up in a closet and possibly ass raped and/or killed. And that is not quite my idea of a vacation.

That's why my destinations were for the most part limited to places where I had someone I know to stay with, or at the very least, a couple connections.

Oh, and just for the record, my son that I mentioned is not actually my real son. It's my girl's son that she had after she moved out there. His real pops is MIA as far as I know, so I decided to look out for him, that's my lil homie. He may not be the real Jay Jr, but I will teach him well.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #44
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
No you said this you dirtbag.

Then you want to back away and act like he needs to chill. I have had ENOUGH of this crap. You do not call someone a decedent of Elton John and then try to slowly walk away with your tail between your legs. If you want to call him out, COME STRONG.

I have sent this to CPS you failure of a father. I dont know who taught you that touching your kids that way was ok, BUT ITS NOT!! Moms can do sexual things for there kids just as much as fathers anyways. Just because they dont have dicks doesnt mean they dont know how to stimulate there children you disgusting ****.

IN THE FACE!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #45
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not at all sir. I don't mind lions but I don't chill out with them. Just saying. I also notice you tend to go off the deep end a little bit when responding to my posts. I never said our stuff was neccessarily better. Just listing what we had to offer. Hell our weather is top notch too.

Are you talking about LA? Sure technically the weather is "nice" because the sun is out, but you can barely see the sun because the air is so disgustingly dirty. I guess its great weather if you like living in a brown haze of pollution.

San Diego is a different story though. SD is probably the nicest city I have ever been to. If I had to pick one place to live in the USA, it would definitely be San Diego. Thats where I would want to *live* though, not visit.

I think for a vacation, SF wins hands down. I think you would like the SF bay area a lot Jay. There is far more entertainment and cool stuff to see in SF than anywhere else in Cali. There is a crazy amount of diversity and wierd interesting sh*t you see on a daily basis in SF. Very fun city to visit. Also like people said, the greens are top notch in the Bay.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: