Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2009, 01:58 AM   #16
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation
Default Re: Red Wings got ROBBED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
Why are you convinced that he rigged the game?

I'm just playing. I don't think he rigged it. He was just incompetent. But you never know. Nobody thought NBA refs where gambling till Donahue got caught.

im just pissed he killed my parlay
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:58 AM   #17
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
The refs name that fuked up was Brad Watson. And its not the first time

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2...6-29144122_ITM

and yes it killed my parlay. Red Wings ML, Denver -5, Jays -120 and Mets +115 Fu kker

50 bucks could have paid 550

so you are mad that he didnt make the right call and you lost money?

Or do you actually think he rigged the game?
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:05 AM   #18
Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
so you are mad that he didnt make the right call and you lost money?

Or do you actually think he rigged the game?

I just said I dont think he rigged it. He was incompetent. But you never know with these refs.

And what does it matter if I lost a bet? It was still a bull shi t call. He was out of position and he blew the whistle.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #19
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a Sharks fan so I can't stand either one of these teams.

I hope they both lose.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #20
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

I hope they both lose.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #21
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Blown call, no doubt, but f'ing go Ducks!
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #22
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

I hope they both lose.
I have a feeling if this happened to SJ, Deuce would spew crap like "one goal shouldn't decide an entire series of choking" or something. God, if they lose the series, now Detroit fans will whine about them being robbed so it gives them an excuse that their team lost. But everybody else are chokers.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #23
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
I have a feeling if this happened to SJ, Deuce would spew crap like "one goal shouldn't decide an entire series of choking" or something. God, if they lose the series, now Detroit fans will whine about them being robbed so it gives them an excuse that their team lost. But everybody else are chokers.

LOL So true.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #24
Boogaloo

And the ref wasn't behind the net. He was about ten yards away on the end boards.

If he was behind the net, like where he should have been, cant see the puck and see Hiller go down and a whole bunch of people wacking at it for a couple of seconds then by all means blow the whistle.

But when he is out of position in the end boards and see the goalie looking around for the puck, WHY BLOW THE WHISTLE?
There wasn't even a big scramble in front.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 AM   #25
Boogaloo

Quote:

Gotta pound Red Wings for here on out. They not gonna lose.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:17 AM   #26
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
And the ref wasn't behind the net. He was about ten yards away on the end boards.

If he was behind the net, like where he should have been, cant see the puck and see Hiller go down and a whole bunch of people wacking at it for a couple of seconds then by all means blow the whistle.

But when he is out of position in the end boards and see the goalie looking around for the puck, WHY BLOW THE WHISTLE?
There wasn't even a big scramble in front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5FHOLWM_k

there is the vid. He was skating in and it looked like hiller was blocking his view of where the puck was.

Quote:
WHY BLOW THE WHISTLE?
It is the rule, once you lose sight of the puck you must blow the whistle.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:18 AM   #27
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Series of choking? Try a decade.

Puck was just sitting there in plain view. No reason to lose sight of it. Ridiculous.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 AM   #28
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
In complete fairness, that was an epic first round choke by the Sharks, no matter how you slice it. They were incredibly fortunate to win two games and really were badly outplayed.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:20 AM   #29
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Puck was just sitting there in plain view. No reason to lose sight of it. Ridiculous.
All I'm saying is if the wings end up losing this series, and you use that as an excuse, then you can't say **** about other teams.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:22 AM   #30
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
In complete fairness, that was an epic first round choke by the Sharks, no matter how you slice it. They were incredibly fortunate to win two games and really were badly outplayed.
I wasn't talking about this season. There have been some questionable officiating last season and apparently I was just a whiny sore loser of a choking team. I'm just sick of his BS.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: