Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #16
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: UPDATE: Deadpool Spin-Off Moving Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
hey your the one that started talkin' about Reynolds assets...

What? No, wait a minute. You're the one....

*sigh

You're right.

The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #17
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
What? No, wait a minute. You're the one....

*sigh

You're right.

So hows about we talk about Scarlett Jo being the Black Widow in Iron Man.. and how bad a move that could potentially be, even if she will still be sexy as hell?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #18
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And all the fan boys were in an uproar about Deadpool...shame on you all!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #19
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
And all the fan boys were in an uproar about Deadpool...shame on you all!!!

For the record...

The makers of Wolverine are still dumb ass bitches for wasting the potential of the bad ass character called deadpool.....

Old 05-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

So hows about we talk about Scarlett Jo being the Black Widow in Iron Man.. and how bad a move that could potentially be, even if she will still be sexy as hell?

My Man. Well, I agree. She is banging but if she is indeed playing Natalia, that's just crazy. Lol, it'll be even worse if she tries to pull off an accent.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #21
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
My Man. Well, I agree. She is banging but if she is indeed playing Natalia, that's just crazy. Lol, it'll be even worse if she tries to pull off an accent.

yeah.. im pretty much wait and see with this.. while I love Scarlett, at least at this moment I cannot picture her as this cast character...

Right now Im hanging on to wishful thinking.. and hoping that if I place faith on J.F. the director of the first one.. that hopefully he will meld it in a way that will work..

Fingers Firmly Crossed, I Assure You
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #22
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
yeah.. im pretty much wait and see with this.. while I love Scarlett, at least at this moment I cannot picture her as this cast character...

Right now Im hanging on to wishful thinking.. and hoping that if I place faith on J.F. the director of the first one.. that hopefully he will meld it in a way that will work..

Fingers Firmly Crossed, I Assure You

I definately think an unknown is needed for this role. There's this chic...

Svetlana Metkina

She's a Russian model/actress. She's done small roles. Go with someone like her. How good is Scarlett at the physical side of the role? Widow is a bad b*tch.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #23
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Had to do it...

Last edited by ZeN : 05-06-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #24
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Indeed. But where's the Reynalds-eque photo of her?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #25
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Indeed. But where's the Reynalds-eque photo of her?

I guess Ill have to work on finding that one..
Old 05-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #26
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
It's official: The mutants are taking over Hollywood. And we're not talking about the freaks running the studios.

Following the monster weekend for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and a day after announcing that a Hugh Jackman-powered sequel is in the works, 20th Century Fox has confirmed to E! News that Jackman's costar Ryan Reynolds will be given his own spinoff and potential franchise-launcher as the Marvel Comics antihero Deadpool.

The 32-year-old Canadian actor, otherwise known as Mr. Scarlett Johansson, will again star as Wade Wilson, a wisecracking, cancer-stricken mercenary who's cured of the disease after undergoing the same Weapon X genetic alteration as Wolverine.

But along with superhuman powers, enhanced strength and self-regenerating healing powers, the slightly unhinged Deadpool can absorb the abilities of dead and captured mutants.

Aside from Deadpool and the Wolverine sequel, Fox is also working on an X-Men spinoff focusing on Ian McKellen's villainous Magneto and another dubbed X-Men: First Class, which is being written by The O.C. creator Josh Schwartz.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies....inoff-20090506
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:51 PM   #27
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

So wait, I thought he got killed in the Wolverine movie.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:55 PM   #28
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would much rather see a Gambit movie.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #29
YAH trick YAH
Local High School Star

YAH trick YAH has decent reputationYAH trick YAH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
So wait, I thought he got killed in the Wolverine movie.

They had a scene after the credits where it shows he didnt die
YAH trick YAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:28 AM   #30
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I would much rather see a Gambit movie.

+1
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: