Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #16
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,804
JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I guess you missed "All of ISH vs MarloStanfield" last night.

Attack of the gimmicks.

I was not around for that.

But moral of the story is, no matter who this person is, nor who they go up against, it won't really matter. Nobody wants to watch the cowardly lion and the tinman go at it, yall niiggas pussies and your hearts are soft. Like Charmin.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
GP_20
Glove
 
GP_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,238
GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Sanity or Glove

Times yours.
Someone is still sore from yesterday's bruising
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,987
i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Who looks like Troy Murphy? Who are we talking about?

Friends are better than enemies btw. Some of you need to take a deep breath and relax. Just relax. Love is stronger than hate.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #19
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,804
JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Someone is still sore from yesterday's bruising

Shut up bitch. You're just excited that you could finally make that thread in NBA Forum about only one guard winning the DPOY in the last 20 years. You had been counting down the days each year until you could distort facts and blow Payton while conveniently not mentioning a word about Jordan. I have no doubt in my mind that if Payton was still playing and the situation was similar, you would turn into De Niro in The Fan. "A true fan."

Isn't that right Gil?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #20
GP_20
Glove
 
GP_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,238
GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Shut up bitch. You're just excited that you could finally make that thread in NBA Forum about only one guard winning the DPOY in the last 20 years. You had been counting down the days each year until you could distort facts and blow Payton while conveniently not mentioning a word about Jordan. I have no doubt in my mind that if Payton was still playing and the situation was similar, you would turn into De Niro in The Fan. "A true fan."

Isn't that right Gil?

Where do these haters pop up from?

First of all, in my last post I wasn't talking about that thread. That post had nothing to do with that DPOY thread. 2nd of all, the thread's point wasn't really about Payton (check 1st sentence). 3rd, why would I mention Jordan, it's last 20 years not 21. Lastly, I don't understand your De Niro reference.

You fail
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #21
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,804
JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20

Where do these haters pop up from?

First of all, in my last post I wasn't talking about that thread. That post had nothing to do with that DPOY thread. 2nd of all, the thread's point wasn't really about Payton (check 1st sentence). 3rd, why would I mention Jordan, it's last 20 years not 21. Lastly, I don't understand your De Niro reference.

You fail

First of all, I was. Second of all, are you that delusional? Has your own agenda become so twisted that you can't differentiate between reality and your Payton propaganda? If it wasn't a poorly veiled attempt at placing Payton on a pedestal above all other guards of this generation, you would have also included Jordan. Which is why you didn't make it till this year, where you could conveniently omit Jordan, citing 20 years, a nice round number. You thought you had the bases covered, but it was still obvious. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you had made a thread about it in 2006, mentioning the past 10 years.

Lastly, it was clearly a reference to the movie The Fan, in which De Niro begins as an overzealous fan of a player/team (like you with GP) and progresses on a downward spiral into obsession and homicidal insanity. Which none of us would put past you in the same scenario.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #22
GP_20
Glove
 
GP_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,238
GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
First of all, I was. Second of all, are you that delusional? Has your own agenda become so twisted that you can't differentiate between reality and your Payton propaganda? If it wasn't a poorly veiled attempt at placing Payton on a pedestal above all other guards of this generation, you would have also included Jordan. Which is why you didn't make it till this year, where you could conveniently omit Jordan, citing 20 years, a nice round number. You thought you had the bases covered, but it was still obvious. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you had made a thread about it in 2006, mentioning the past 10 years.

Lastly, it was clearly a reference to the movie The Fan, in which De Niro begins as an overzealous fan of a player/team (like you with GP) and progresses on a downward spiral into obsession and homicidal insanity. Which none of us would put past you in the same scenario.

So because I make 1 thread that semi-relates to Gary Payton in the past 6 months I'm obsessed with him and am approaching insanity.




I love how people think here.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #23
bbl4l
Banned
 
bbl4l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 88
bbl4l has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I was not around for that.

But moral of the story is, no matter who this person is, nor who they go up against, it won't really matter. Nobody wants to watch the cowardly lion and the tinman go at it, yall niiggas pussies and your hearts are soft. Like Charmin.
You asked for it Edgar.


You need to stop acting black. You aint hard. You a parody of a Detroit thug. If the Wayans brothers made a "Don't Be a Menace to Detroit While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood" movie, they would cast you as Dave the crackhead.

"Please, man. I'll suck your dick for a rep!"







You need to stop talking about Detroit too. While Detroit has provided this board with Barry Sanders type posters(DeuceWallaces), it has also provided us with Matt Millen type guys like yourself. You are part of the reason Detroit looks like this...





You ain't hood. It's time to man up, take the bandana off from around your neck, go put on some big boy clothes and get a real job.

Last edited by bbl4l : 05-06-2009 at 08:00 PM.
bbl4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #24
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,804
JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbl4l
You asked for it Edgar.


You need to stop acting black. You aint hard. You a parody of a Detroit thug. If the Wayans brothers made a "Don't Be a Menace to Detroit While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood" movie, they would cast you as Dave the crackhead.

"Please, man. I'll suck your dick for a rep!"



You need to stop talking about Detroit too. While Detroit has provided this board with Barry Sanders type posters(DeuceWallaces), it has also provided us with Matt Millen type guys like yourself. You are part of the reason Detroit looks like this...



You ain't hood. It's time to man up, take the bandana off from around your neck, go put on some big boy clothes and get a real job.

Who is Edgar?

Friend, my stripes have never been in question. I'm bonafide.

And come on now, posting a screenshot of a video I uploaded because I have such a lack of integrity/shame/morals/ethics/etc to audition for Daisy Of Love is supposed to be a damning shot to my credibility? Here, I'll do ya one better.



Note how pasty and skinny I have become. And the sheer absurdity of the shirt and rope chain combo. I purchased ugly **** for the sake of it being ugly way before the trend called for it, I thought it was funny, these cats take it seriously though sadly. But that's irrelevant. I'm 135 in the city where the skinny niiggas die, fresh off an assassination attempt, and I'm just hopin that this wasn't meant to be the fatal blows.

I'm cold as Icewood, and I am the D.

Edited for picture size and quote **** up.

Last edited by JayGuevara : 05-06-2009 at 08:27 PM.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #25
bbl4l
Banned
 
bbl4l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 88
bbl4l has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Who is Edgar?

Friend, my stripes have never been in question. I'm bonafide.

And come on now, posting a screenshot of a video I uploaded because I have such a lack of integrity/shame/morals/ethics/etc to audition for Daisy Of Love is supposed to be a damning shot to my credibility? Here, I'll do ya one better.



Note how pasty and skinny I have become. And the sheer absurdity of the shirt and rope chain combo. I purchased ugly **** for the sake of it being ugly way before the trend called for it, I thought it was funny, these cats take it seriously though sadly. But that's irrelevant. I'm 135 in the city where the skinny niiggas die, fresh off an assassination attempt, and I'm just hopin that this wasn't meant to be the fatal blows.

I'm cold as Icewood, and I am the D.

Edited for picture size and quote **** up.

You a bonafide cocksucker. Fugazi from the mean streets of Detroit. I didnt post the picture to question your credibility nor hate on you for trying to get on the show. But now that you bring it up, I'm not surprised you applied.

You wouldnt have been able to handle it though. Those fake ass pricks would have hung your puny self by your "gold" chain. You would fit in more on a Disney channel dating show. The "bad boy" type that they put in there to counter the preps. That is one place you would be considered "hard", so props on that.


Stop claiming someone tried to assassinate you. This is real life son, not a video game. Thugs dont go after kids that play dress-up in front of the mirror hoping to get a seat on BET's version of Queer Eye for The Straight Guy.
bbl4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #26
Bill O'Reilly
The Culture Warrior
 
Bill O'Reilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 140
Bill O'Reilly has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Who is Edgar?

Friend, my stripes have never been in question. I'm bonafide.

And come on now, posting a screenshot of a video I uploaded because I have such a lack of integrity/shame/morals/ethics/etc to audition for Daisy Of Love is supposed to be a damning shot to my credibility? Here, I'll do ya one better.



Note how pasty and skinny I have become. And the sheer absurdity of the shirt and rope chain combo. I purchased ugly **** for the sake of it being ugly way before the trend called for it, I thought it was funny, these cats take it seriously though sadly. But that's irrelevant. I'm 135 in the city where the skinny niiggas die, fresh off an assassination attempt, and I'm just hopin that this wasn't meant to be the fatal blows.

I'm cold as Icewood, and I am the D.

Edited for picture size and quote **** up.

You are a complete pinhead and this post is the proof.
Bill O'Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #27
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr
 
Dasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,034
Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

I now feel compelled to two-piece Jay for that outfit.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #28
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!
 
catzhernandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Home of the Pacers
Posts: 16,843
catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbl4l
Stop claiming someone tried to assassinate you. This is real life son, not a video game. Thugs dont go after kids that play dress-up in front of the mirror hoping to get a seat on BET's version of Queer Eye for The Straight Guy.


Pffft.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:58 PM   #29
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,804
JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbl4l
You a bonafide cocksucker. Fugazi from the mean streets of Detroit. I didnt post the picture to question your credibility nor hate on you for trying to get on the show. But now that you bring it up, I'm not surprised you applied.

You wouldnt have been able to handle it though. Those fake ass pricks would have hung your puny self by your "gold" chain. You would fit in more on a Disney channel dating show. The "bad boy" type that they put in there to counter the preps. That is one place you would be considered "hard", so props on that.


Stop claiming someone tried to assassinate you. This is real life son, not a video game. Thugs dont go after kids that play dress-up in front of the mirror hoping to get a seat on BET's version of Queer Eye for The Straight Guy.

I appreciate you trying to go hard, but you're not making any strides, despite your efforts. And I'm the first person to ridicule myself, so you pretty much got a two on one advantage, and you're still not makin the grade.

I have never had a reason to lie, if I'm willing to post that picture or the aforementioned videos, etc etc, it's obvious that I have no shame. And if I was lying, portraying a character that happened to be a real gutter grimey cat, wouldn't I go the Jefferson Money route and stay in character and use fake pictures that more accurately fit the description? You'd think so. But I don't, cuz I'm 100%. I admitted that the girl I banged last night was really not that cute, she was very bangable when my judgment was obliterated thanks to drugs and liquor, but the deepest coves of my brain know that she was mediocre if sober.

But moral of the story is, you're gonna have to try a lot harder to hurt my feelings nephew. I'm rubber and you're glue, feel me?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #30
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!
 
catzhernandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Home of the Pacers
Posts: 16,843
catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I appreciate you trying to go hard, but you're not making any strides, despite your efforts. And I'm the first person to ridicule myself, so you pretty much got a two on one advantage, and you're still not makin the grade.

I have never had a reason to lie, if I'm willing to post that picture or the aforementioned videos, etc etc, it's obvious that I have no shame. And if I was lying, portraying a character that happened to be a real gutter grimey cat, wouldn't I go the Jefferson Money route and stay in character and use fake pictures that more accurately fit the description? You'd think so. But I don't, cuz I'm 100%. I admitted that the girl I banged last night was really not that cute, she was very bangable when my judgment was obliterated thanks to drugs and liquor, but the deepest coves of my brain know that she was mediocre if sober.

But moral of the story is, you're gonna have to try a lot harder to hurt my feelings nephew. I'm rubber and you're glue, feel me?


COME ON BRAH.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy