Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #31
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATTN: MarloStanfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

COME ON BRAH.

Shut the f*ck up Catz. Since when were you EVER able to defend your position with humour and/or vitroil. Leave Jay G and bbl be. Don't f*ckin interfere because you're a lousy judge of funny and you know it as seen by your inability to laugh with Cartmanclone.

No offense though.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #32
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe this can unite us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBV7-...eature=related
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #33
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

COME ON BRAH.

What do you want from me? It's not like I have anything to fire back with, and it's not like his efforts are inflicting any damage. All we have here is a certified ***** who is continuously throwing bricks and immediately hiding their hand. And the fact that this person has a screenshot from a video I made last year? That whole campaign was around October if I recall correctly, so dudes got videos of me saved on his computer from over six months ago? With screenshots no less? That's terribly awkward, yet slightly flattering at the same time. Like when a gay dude hits on you, you're not interested, but you're still a lil flattered nonetheless?

So lets see, pictures/videos of other men from over half a year ago saved and easily accessible, throwing bricks and hiding hands, yep, all signs point to somebody bein a cupcake fresh outta the easy bake oven.

This time David doesn't win.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats actually you Jay?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #35
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Shut the f*ck up Catz. Since when were you EVER able to defend your position with humour and/or vitroil. Leave Jay G and bbl be. Don't f*ckin interfere because you're a lousy judge of funny and you know it as seen by your inability to laugh with Cartmanclone.

No offense though.
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where they keep saying "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Anyways, who the hell are you to critique funny?

You're a lil punk azz 17 year old Indian boy with too much time on his hands. You've probably never had an actually funny conversation with a real person I.R.L. (In real life, not sure if you know that or not) So I don't take your opinion any farther than I can throw Romosexual. (not far, he's fat. Get it?)

Anyways, go back to your 10 page paper that's due by midnight, because apparently that's the reason your game has been slipping...

HA!

Anyways, when you're done with that super importante paper of yours I'll be right here. Critique me then, when you can focus a bit more, because it's evident you can't do that lately.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #36
bbl4l
Banned

bbl4l has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I appreciate you trying to go hard, but you're not making any strides, despite your efforts. And I'm the first person to ridicule myself, so you pretty much got a two on one advantage, and you're still not makin the grade.

I have never had a reason to lie, if I'm willing to post that picture or the aforementioned videos, etc etc, it's obvious that I have no shame. And if I was lying, portraying a character that happened to be a real gutter grimey cat, wouldn't I go the Jefferson Money route and stay in character and use fake pictures that more accurately fit the description? You'd think so. But I don't, cuz I'm 100%. I admitted that the girl I banged last night was really not that cute, she was very bangable when my judgment was obliterated thanks to drugs and liquor, but the deepest coves of my brain know that she was mediocre if sober.

But moral of the story is, you're gonna have to try a lot harder to hurt my feelings nephew. I'm rubber and you're glue, feel me?
I'm not going hard. I'm Jay Leno and you're George Bush. You try to act legit but you just end up giving me more material to work with by making a fool out of yourself.

You might not be lying about the assassination attempt, but that still doesnt change the fact that it's not true. You have somehow convinced yourself that you are C.J in Grand Theft Auto and mutha fuckers are gunning for you. You have lived the lie so long that it seems real to you. The difference is when your walking down the street and see a black person, you high-tail your ass into the nearest shop you find. You try to play it off by thinking to yourself that you aren't in the mood to throw down while ignoring the fact that you just wet you drawls "nephew".
bbl4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #37
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What do you want from me?

Something that makes me laugh, perhaps....
Old 05-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #38
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why you gotta resort to straight up bullsh!t, sweetie?

Ask any of my homies.. any of the people I grew up and they'll respond with *insert my name* is funny. It's a proven subjective fact, and I've seen many an "oldlol"s come from you in reply to my posts. Don't deny this, cutiepie. You seriously think I was joking around with the 10 page paper? This college sh!t is serious biz, brosh. I have nothing else to say, because your disses are so weak and far off base, that I just shake my f*ckin head. Violently.

I expect more from Mary Jane's b!tch. Much more. Do work, son.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #39
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:

Ask any of my homies.. any of the people I grew up and they'll respond with *insert my name* is funny. It's a proven subjective fact, and I've seen many an "oldlol"s come from you in reply to my posts. Don't deny this, cutiepie. You seriously think I was joking around with the 10 page paper? This college sh!t is serious biz, brosh. I have nothing else to say, because your disses are so weak and far off base, that I just shake my f*ckin head. Violently.

You think an 'oldlol' means something dontcha?
As if you're entire existence depends upon it.
Funny thing is, I provide more than that.
All you're seen as is a gimmick who's past his due.
Who takes you seriously? Anybody?
We come to you for a laugh.
Well that's a thing of the past, of yesterISH.
You're more expired than that stank ass milk that's still excreeting from yo mama's brown nip.
Give it up, kid. You ain't funny.
I've gotten more chuckles from canadianballer than I have you over the last two weeks.
Hell, you're about as amusing as bballer on his good days.

Is this what you want?

Feel better?
Old 05-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #40
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Please make that rhyme,
Otherwize I'm not wasting time,
Reading text from swine.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #41
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Please make that rhyme,
Otherwize I'm not wasting time,
Reading text from swine.
And again my abstract poetry proves to be too much for you.

You know I'm a deeper soul than you'll ever be.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #42
Bill O'Reilly
The Culture Warrior

Bill O'Reilly has an OK reputation so far

Its amazing how the posters who like to act tough put their tale between their legs when they are attacked. It seems some of you need a group to back you up but when you're alone you become cowardly. It just goes to show you how much the internet has contributed to the feminization of man.
Bill O'Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #43
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

lol nice.

Catz feels high and mighty now that geewiz said he likes him more then before. Seriously, posting in a thread critiquing others? Lame and unnecessary. It's one thing to post stupid things but it's another to post with the intention of believing that someone is going to take that to heart or possibly value it in any way, shape or form.

No one is going to take your opinion on ANYTHING on this site besides possibly how to write a book entitled "picking up 15 year old girls as a 19 year old". As evident by your thread through your sock account, everyone clowned you (The reason you had that account in the first place, to hide from hurting your real identity) because you tried to prove to everyone that you were in love and how much you hated your mom as she cut your phone lines and tried to straighten you out (And probably explain why loving a 15 year old is wrong, and ugly one at that)

So please, just stfu and let other posters do their things. Copy and paste their posts. Print them. Study them. Come back tomorrow with something new learned and possibly blend in as appose to sticking out with stupidity.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #44
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Who are you referring to, Bill?
Old 05-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #45
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
lol nice.

Catz feels high and mighty now that geewiz said he likes him more then before. Seriously, posting in a thread critiquing others? Lame and unnecessary. It's one thing to post stupid things but it's another to post with the intention of believing that someone is going to take that to heart or possibly value it in any way, shape or form.

No one is going to take your opinion on ANYTHING on this site besides possibly how to write a book entitled "picking up 15 year old girls as a 19 year old". As evident by your thread through your sock account, everyone clowned you (The reason you had that account in the first place, to hide from hurting your real identity) because you tried to prove to everyone that you were in love and how much you hated your mom as she cut your phone lines and tried to straighten you out (And probably explain why loving a 15 year old is wrong, and ugly one at that)

So please, just stfu and let other posters do their things. Copy and paste their posts. Print them. Study them. Come back tomorrow with something new learned and possibly blend in as appose to sticking out with stupidity.
LMAO, way to twist the facts brosh.

She was 16, I was 19... And I was banned at the time of the thread, that's why I used my alt account.

But why am I trying to explain myself to a tard?

And I feel high and mighty since geewiz said he liked me? bitch I was geewiz you fat faced fuck.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: