Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #1
xtn5021
Serious playground baller

xtn5021 has an OK reputation so far
Default Ron Artest Ejected After Confronting Kobe.

Kobe elbowed Ron Ron in the throat. And then Ron Ron confronted Kobe then got ejected. Can anyone make a .Gif please?
xtn5021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:07 AM   #2
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ron Artest Ejected After Confronting Kobe.

While it was a bad call, Artest shouldn't have overreacted like that. The throat slash?
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:07 AM   #3
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtn5021
Kobe elbowed Ron Ron in the throat. Gif. please?
I would of made the thread myself, but THANK YOU.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:08 AM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What I find sad about it is that Artest got elbowed in the throat and got called for a foul. I could tell from my couch that the foul should've been on Kobe without a replay, but three professional refs in the arena can't figure it out.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:08 AM   #5
lilderrickrose
Banned

lilderrickrose has an OK reputation so far

This league is a joke. They want to see Kobe vs LeBron or at mininum Melo vs LeBron. David Stern told the refs to do anything to swing the game in the lakers favor. Kobe should get suspended next game for that cheap elbow. Instead Artest gets ejected which killed any chance of a comback.
lilderrickrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #6
realesthomie
Can barely lace up my sneakers

realesthomie has an OK reputation so far

im so ****ing tired of this kobe ****

i wished ron ron would knock the **** out of him

he's a true dirty player

i used to love the guy man
realesthomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #7
redhonda76
Go NY GO NY GO

redhonda76 is considered somewhat coolredhonda76 is considered somewhat cool

Wow. The ref should review that play. Very cheap from Kobe. An elbow to the neck is dangerous and should be suspended. Dont tell me the NBA is going to ignore that.
redhonda76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #8
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Ron Artest is a riot starter. He was throat slashing during the game. Best to throw him out. Seems fair to me. Shouldn't make murderous gestures if you want to stay in the game.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:12 AM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

-------------------------------------
PART one of Artest postgame, very classy response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlunFeZ35Lc

PART TWO, artest shares his life stories, hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3_xmYLBnnA

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 05-07-2009 at 03:30 AM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:12 AM   #10
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected poster

ron artest ****in elbows people all the time, but he doesnt like it when people do that to him? man up artest, Go Lakers!!!
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:13 AM   #11
xtn5021
Serious playground baller

xtn5021 has an OK reputation so far

This is ridiculous. I bet you that the EuroLeague has better officiating than this bullsh!t. Ron Ron gets elbowed in the throat which I think was clearly intentional, then Ron Ron gets ejected... Great officiating in my opinion.
xtn5021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhonda76
Wow. The ref should review that play. Very cheap from Kobe. An elbow to the neck is dangerous and should be suspended. Dont tell me the NBA is going to ignore that.

Agreed 1 game suspension.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:15 AM   #13
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtn5021
This is ridiculous. I bet you that the EuroLeague has better officiating than this bullsh!t. Ron Ron gets elbowed in the throat which I think was clearly intentional, then Ron Ron gets ejected... Great officiating in my opinion.
Ron wouldn't have got ejected had he not come up to Kobe then do the throat slash when he was backin up. Simple as that.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:17 AM   #14
HoustonRockets87
High School Starter

HoustonRockets87 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
Ron wouldn't have got ejected had he not come up to Kobe then do the throat slash when he was backin up. Simple as that.
he wasnt saying he was gonna slash his throat he said he as hit in the throat.
HoustonRockets87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:17 AM   #15
lilgregoden
I airball my layups

lilgregoden has an OK reputation so far

Is there an other angle of the incident?
lilgregoden is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: