Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #151
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 7: Hawks at Cavaliers, Game 2 (Round 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75
Living in last years past is a joke. Funny though because 10 years from now when the celtics still just have ONE title and the Lakers are on their 3rd or 4th in that decade, idiot Celtic fans will still say "Remember back in 2008?" Kinda sad thats all they have.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the East has won two of the last three, right?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #152
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

beautiful no lookie from mo to james.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #153
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

wtf? This just isn't fair. Lebron's f*cking toying with them.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #154
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Living in last years past is a joke. Funny though because 10 years from now when the celtics still just have ONE title and the Lakers are on their 3rd or 4th in that decade, idiot Celtic fans will still say "Remember back in 2008?" Kinda sad thats all they have.

One title ? And here I thought the Celtics had 17 ...
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:55 PM   #155
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Joe Johnson sprained his Ankle. I hope he's alright cause i want to see the Hawks put up a better fight in their own Home court.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #156
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Joe Johnson sprained his Ankle. I hope he's alright cause i want to see the Hawks put up a better fight in their own Home court.

not good. Normally i would be pumped that the opposing team lost it's star but this just sucks.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #157
mbell75
Another title in LA :)

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the East has won two of the last three, right?

How many of they won this decade compared to the West? Yea, thought so. Eastern conference has been the West's bit*h for all but 3 of the last 11 years.
mbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #158
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

dr8ked has decent reputation

hawks play like arse. this might be a sweeep
dr8ked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #159
mbell75

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
One title ? And here I thought the Celtics had 17 ...

1 in the last what? 23 years? The Celtics have been a joke of a franchise for decades before last year.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #160
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
How many of they won this decade compared to the West? Yea, thought so. Eastern conference has been the West's bit*h for all but 3 of the last 11 years.

i thought living in the past was a joke?
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #161
TheGame
Serious playground baller

TheGame has an OK reputation so far

Do you guys think this cake walk to the finals will hurt the Cavs or really boost there confidence? I think it will end up hurting them if they face LA/Houston/Denver. All three teams have picked up their defense tenfolds this post season.
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #162
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

36 point game. they should just forfeit the game already and not even bother with the 4th quarter.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #163
mbell75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

Well if you want to go that route, lets look at the facts. I was just stating them
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #164
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

Thank you! I didn't have the energy to try and explain the multiple logical fallacies in his little homer dance.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #165
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Do what you must to diffuse this Cavalier romp, but, just to let you know... It isn't a good look for you. Unlike some teams out West, the Cavs don't allow inferior teams to steal games from them... Especially at home.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: