Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #196
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 7: Hawks at Cavaliers, Game 2 (Round 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udf79-H7Dks

Dunk of the Night
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #197
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75
@ the Cavs blowing a 35 point lead against the Atlanta scrubs. If this was the Lakers, everyone would be crying they arent tough enough to win a championship!

They won by 20, how is that blowing the lead ?

I am disappointed by the 2nd unit though, they played very poorly.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #198
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
My agenda is to hate on the Cavs and LeBron.

We know.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #199
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Great game for the Cavs, boring as hell to watch 90% of the time. Yet again, Mike Brown puts in the bench at the start of the 4th quarter and the bench gets it's ass whooped with the lead going from 36 to at one point 15 points.

I hope Delonte is okay.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #200
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75
[b]@ the Cavs blowing a 35 point lead[/v] against the Atlanta scrubs. If this was the Lakers, everyone would be crying they arent tough enough to win a championship!

Cavs bench that is, not the starters
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #201
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cleveland Basketball = Unstoppable.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #202
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Cleveland Basketball = Unstoppable.

Relax man..The Cavs are a good team..but look who there playing..a Pistons team who wanted to lose and a depleted Hawks squad.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #203
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Matchup wise, Lebron has had a cakewalk as he hasn't faced any kind of interior defense yet.

You mean the same interior D that didn't let Wade do sh!t in the paint in the 1st round? I think what we're seeing is just how much more dominant of a finisher LeBron is.

Quote:
The funny thing is, people will now take Lebron's stats against these garbage teams and somehow try to pass him as a good playoff performer.

This outright dominance has to be killing you . I'm beginning to get scared for you(and judging by my latest visit to LG.net, other Kobe fans too). It's one thing to be super insecure and hate on a guy every now and then...but to base your entire online existence on hating a player...that's just sad. I feel like we'll be seeing a lot of suicides if Cleveland wins the championship.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #204
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7NHF9Xb_4U&fmt=18

Shot of the night?
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #205
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Old 05-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #206
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

The real test will come, once they play the Celtics... but I think they'll win.. barely...

Cavs have never, in my opinion, played good vs the Lakers.. so I don't see them winning a championship.

I'll still take Lakers, Rockets, or Nuggets over the Cavs.. just my opinion...
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #207
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k
The real test will come, once they play the Celtics... but I think they'll win.. barely...

Cavs have never, in my opinion, played good vs the Lakers.. so I don't see them winning a championship.

I'll still take Lakers, Rockets, or Nuggets over the Cavs.. just my opinion...

Doubtful !! Lebron is the best player in the league and the team is playing with alot of confidence right now. Plus I think it would be easier for the Cavs to steal a gm on the road than another team winning in Cleveland which they would have to do to win a championship.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #208
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
You mean the same interior D that didn't let Wade do sh!t in the paint in the 1st round? I think what we're seeing is just how much more dominant of a finisher LeBron is.
Well to be fair, Wade didn't have a player like Mo on the floor to give him the spacing Lebron is getting. He also didn't get to play the Hawks without Hortford who's their bigman in the paint.

I get the impression you don't like Wade that much. You spend alot of time downplaying how good he is. Funny since you live in Illinois and he's from Chicago.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #209
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Doubtful !! Lebron is the best player in the league and the team is playing with alot of confidence right now. Plus I think it would be easier for the Cavs to steal a gm on the road than another team winning in Cleveland which they would have to do to win a championship.

You right.. could happen man.. Like I said.. you never know what will happen. My opinion is that, the Cavs will not win a championship.. but who knows.. they are playing good right now.. so we'll see

If they get past the Celtics, then I'll be surprised.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:29 AM   #210
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball

A real championship team will win on the road, if L.A are the best team they will win in Cleveland wether it's once or twice. If whoever faces them are better then they will win at the Q.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: