Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-08-2009, 02:43 AM   #211
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: May 7: Hawks at Cavaliers, Game 2 (Round 2)

Wow thats a disappointing beginning to the series for the Hawks but maybe the Hawks can come around and do something like they did last year with the Celtics.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:33 AM   #212
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

The Hawks continue to show they're the biggest joke of a franchise in the NBA. Whomever actually pays money and goes to game 3 is a complete idiot of a person.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:35 AM   #213
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

It's hard to tell a real difference between the Hawks starters and bench players. It's often tough to tell one scrub from the other one.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:36 AM   #214
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
JJ in a wheelchair getting x-rays, it's over for him. Even if the x-rays are negative he won't be back for at least a week.

Too bad he'll be back mailing it in next season.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:06 AM   #215
TheWitness
Serious playground baller

TheWitness has an OK reputation so far

Atlanta are having a taste of a really bad medicine!

King James is ripping them apart... i thought a James-Smith match up would be good... i was wrong...

i thought smith can clamp down on King James... i was definitely wrong...
TheWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:18 AM   #216
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitness
Atlanta are having a taste of a really bad medicine!

King James is ripping them apart... i thought a James-Smith match up would be good... i was wrong...

i thought smith can clamp down on King James... i was definitely wrong...
Terrible predictions, though. Smith has never shown that he has the lateral quickness or strength to give LeBron any problems. The only thing that Smith has is great hops and that isn't going to help you much when LeBron is sizing you up on the perimeter. Marvin Williams has always been a tougher matchup for LeBron... and that isn't saying much.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:47 AM   #217
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i really like how we're blitzing Joe Johnson on pick and rolls. He doesnt even have a chance to score unless he goes one-on-one and even then he'll still be guarded by a great defender in Delonte West. As long as we dont let Joe Johnson get started and make the other Hawks beat us, we should be good
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #218
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I *just* saw the highlights from the game, the step back 3 from James at the end of the 1st half is sick.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:14 AM   #219
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
I *just* saw the highlights from the game, the step back 3 from James at the end of the 1st half is sick.

The funny thing about that was, in the third quarter he almost did it again at the end regulation. It bricked off the back of the rim though. The crowd did a big...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

...when he missed.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #220
kkling

Skip cracks me up. He loves Lebron too much.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:13 AM   #221
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75
Oh and if you want to start taking shots at the lakers for last year while missing both Bynum and Ariza, two starters, lets see any of your teams take two starters off their team and see how far they get. Lakers still made it to the Finals, I bet your teams dont even win ONE series so STFU

Go away Laker troll, this thread is not about the Lakers. Goodbye.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:18 AM   #222
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
The funny thing about that was, in the third quarter he almost did it again at the end regulation. It bricked off the back of the rim though. The crowd did a big...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

...when he missed.

It really makes you wonder and see how progressive athletes are getting nowadays...Dwight can dunk on a 12ft rim, Lebron can shoot STEP BACK 3's from 40ft out.

What's next?
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:49 AM   #223
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All of this is well and good, but I can already hear the bellyaching now. If we get to to the finals, and if we win it all, people will be crying out about how the Cavs had such an easy path to get there, how they would have a tougher time in the west, etc.

I think it's a testament to the organization that they can go out there against clearly inferior teams such as Detroit and Atlanta and kick their @ss. I think a lot of good teams have the bad habit of letting such teams hang around. The Cavs cannot be accused of being such a team. Bury them early, rest up, and save those legs and that energy for bigger and better things to come.

I skipped out on the 4th quarter so I can't really comment on Atlanta cutting into the huge deficit somewhat.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #224
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Go away Laker troll, this thread is not about the Lakers. Goodbye.

+1
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: