Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 06-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #1
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Default William Self is hungry...

Ok, you guys have any predictions for Kansas.

Being a typical talent-loaded Kansas team and incorporating past experience into account, I'm thinking a top 10 team which disappoints overall.

However, with the decrease of experience in Texas, the Big 12 should sort of pad the Jayhawks record.

Tournament time, not so sure, though.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
jhawkin
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: William Self is hungry...

As a life long Kansas fan the 2009/2010 team is one of the best teams they have ever had. Better than the National Championship team from 2008.... The Pierce Lafrentz Vaughn Pollard team I think in 1997 was their best team ever but was beat out by Bibby's Arizona team (the best team don't always win). There is no argument that they have 2 of the top 10 players in the nation and Tyshawn Taylor (PG) got valuable experience in the U19 team this summer. They have all the pieces Guard play (taylor and collins) and Cole Aldrich is the best center in the nation. I am crazy over the talent this year... They have have Morningstar (defense) and Reed (3 pt threat) as backup guards.......The Morris brothers (F/CF) the incoming Henry brothers and Mario Little had knee surgery (scoring threat) to round everything out------------This is one complete team with absolutely no weaknesses and if they have one have I'll be the first one to pipe up.....Rock Chalk
jhawkin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: