Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-09-2009, 11:13 PM   #121
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
What is wrong with all you haters? I am a Portland fan primarily but the Nuggets are easily my second favorite team. You Nuggets fans are giving me second thoughts though, I might have to jump bandwagons.

It's great that you're supporting the Nugs, but it's only natural to hate on your division rivals...
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #122
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
I don't understand how anybody can say this is a bad call, the defender bumps melo(foul) but then raises his arms up and then looks at the ref claiming that it wasn't a foul.

Oh, but then the three goes in and now suddenly he swears that it was a foul, so what is it? He just wanted the ref on his side for every aspect of the play, it's not a foul the first time and then it is a foul when the shot goes in? What a joke of a defensive play.

How about this?:

13 fouls on the Nuggets in one quarter

Maybe instead of playing the refs and fouls he should have actually DEFENDED Carmelo? Don't stop playing until you hear the whistle, hey just like Carmelo!

13? i swaer after the announcers mentioned that stat we had 2 more.
NugzFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #123
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: My take on the Melo no-call(yes another thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanL
I can't wait for the Nugs to get crushed by the Lakers, because Denver fans are annoying as ****.

explain.

we are excited. nothing wrong with that.
NugzFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #124
nashisbest

Default Re: My take on the Melo no-call(yes another thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
explain.

we are excited. nothing wrong with that.

watch billups destroy fisher
Old 05-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #125
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!!

To all of you who don't understand why we Nuggets fans believe that it wasn't a foul please click and read the following link:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...61#post3001461
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #126
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You know however this would have gone doesnt matter. Even if Dallas got the win, i truely do not believe they would win the series. This series is essentially shaping up to be exactly what many said it would be, especially Nuggets fans before the start of it....Nugs are more physical, have more firepower, and are just flat out stronger, and better than the Mavs, and that is all there is to it.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #127
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

FIXED is considered somewhat coolFIXED is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony ignores no-call bump from Antoine Wright, hits winning Game 3 shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Melo However seems to Hit a Game Winner, about 70% of the Time he attempts one. This dude is cold blooded when it counts.

He is also #1 in Clutch Stats. http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009020425

LOL to anybody who still thinks Bosh> Melo.

I think Melo will go down as the 2nd Best Clutch Player Ever, Nobody can Top MJ unless they hit a layup, get a steal, then hit the game winner in a game 6 in the Finals.

Discuss, Melo Place in Clutchness Now, and Vs the All Time Greats

For a second i thought lilojmayo came back ( like we all thought), but jeff just merged the threads lol.
FIXED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #128
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony ignores no-call bump from Antoine Wright, hits winning Game 3 shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXED
For a second i thought lilojmayo came back ( like we all thought), but jeff just merged the threads lol.
Speaking of LilOJ, I wonder what happened to him...That cat hasn't been seen since he lost his avy bet. YOU wouldn't happen to know, would YOU?
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:56 AM   #129
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Speaking of LilOJ, I wonder what happened to him...That cat hasn't been seen since he lost his avy bet. YOU wouldn't happen to know, would YOU?

Not a clue, word on the street is he is coming back next Saturday or is in jail?
Old 05-10-2009, 01:57 AM   #130
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Not a clue, word on the street is he is coming back next Saturday or is in jail?
Why would he be in jail?
Old 05-10-2009, 01:59 AM   #131
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Why would he be in jail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
He hit me up a few days ago talking about going to prom and he hasn't been on since

DUI would be my guess.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:02 AM   #132
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

back to melo, what a game the last 5 nuggets points 31 points in all. wow a star is being made right in front of our eyes.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #133
Hugh Jass
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Hugh Jass has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
back to melo, what a game the last 5 nuggets points 31 points in all. wow a star is being made right in front of our eyes.

Always liked Carmelo Anthony. He's a top 5 talent and it's great to see him finally living up to the expectations that were placed on his shoulders coming out of college.
Hugh Jass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:09 AM   #134
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

Quote:
DUI would be my guess.
Oh. Perhaps, he's got a little bit of Melo in him?
Old 05-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #135
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

Quote:
No doubt that he's been playing great throughout this series and the clutch shot tonight was just icing on the cake.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: