Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default truwarrior is a b*tch

anyone else tired of this guy? i jsut read a thread that he was gonna avy bet that the lakers win the series.....

claims to be a rocket fan, but i have seen him time and time again talking about how the rockets are better withing TMAC and the brooks is terrible.

but to bet against your team? thats all i should have to say...
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #2
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default Re: truwarrior is a b*tch

b*tch or just being realistic?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #3
mattevans11

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
b*tch or just being realistic?

realistically speaking.... why can we not we this series?, we just showed that it is possible to have a good night offensively and a great night defensively in the same game, which acutally gets us the outcome we are looking for..... Yeah, it is a stretch but we DO HAVE a chance to win 2 of the next three..... I am aware that the chances are better that we will lose 2 of the next 2, but why not have some hope as a fan....... the lakers are clearly the better team at this point, but somehting has to be said for the rockets for not being pushed around...

also we are so much better with tmac and that should actually NEVER be discussed by a rocket fan.... if you put tmac on this current team, we would not have to rely on some of the indecisive playmaking going on right now. a play maker is what we lack right now, and that is TMAC's role......

brooks is not terrible...... at least not as bad as rocket fans make him out to be. he does some pretty dumb things throughout the game, but he has shown flashes of the ability to run a team. he has a decent outside shot, has GREAT quickness, and above all has a huge heart, and fears NOBODY.....
let the guy develop...he certainly seems to me to do more positives for this team than alston did..... let the guy grow into what he is capable of becoming, before you start to write him off completely......

Fans are called fans for a reason..... if the rockets are stepping in the right direction, which i believe they are...then they should recieve the support from their fans...... this is what rocket fans dont understand....

i really dont see any other team's fans jumping on and off the bandwagon as much as rocket fans....

THIS DOESNT GO FOR ALL rocket fans, but i see this too often on ISH

by the way, these are just 3 reason why tru warrior is a b*tch, the list is actually endless.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11

also we are so much better with tmac and that should actually NEVER be discussed by a rocket fan.... if you put tmac on this current team, we would not have to rely on some of the indecisive playmaking going on right now. a play maker is what we lack right now, and that is TMAC's role......

brooks is not terrible...... at least not as bad as rocket fans make him out to be. he does some pretty dumb things throughout the game, but he has shown flashes of the ability to run a team. he has a decent outside shot, has GREAT quickness, and above all has a huge heart, and fears NOBODY.....
let the guy develop...he certainly seems to me to do more positives for this team than alston did..... let the guy grow into what he is capable of becoming, before you start to write him off completely......

I like these 2 points you pointed out. Van Gundy even mentioned that you can't go and blame T-Mac for not getting out of the 1st round, its a team effort and you can't rely on 1 person.

And for Brooks, he's doing a good job. This is his 1st year leading a team, and his 1st year trying to lead them through the playoffs. You can't expect a 1st time starting PG to be perfect, especially against the Lakers. He's not a Chris Paul, or Deron Williams, but he's getting the job done.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
BigOjMayo
Banned

BigOjMayo has an OK reputation so far

Bandwagon fan obviously.
BigOjMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOjMayo
Bandwagon fan obviously.

wow with all the momentum with houston i cannot believe he said that...even me as a laker fan i know the rocets are going to stretch this to 7 games.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
mattevans11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I like these 2 points you pointed out. Van Gundy even mentioned that you can't go and blame T-Mac for not getting out of the 1st round, its a team effort and you can't rely on 1 person.

And for Brooks, he's doing a good job. This is his 1st year leading a team, and his 1st year trying to lead them through the playoffs. You can't expect a 1st time starting PG to be perfect, especially against the Lakers. He's not a Chris Paul, or Deron Williams, but he's getting the job done.

glad to see not all rocket fans are going mad......repped
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: