Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #16
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Yao out for the season?

Yao should just retire, there's no point doing this every year. Him being able to walk for the rest of his life is more important than ball, and it's really starting to screw over the Rockets at this point as well.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #17
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
Great news for Laker fans...

not really...
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #18
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Sucks for the Rockets. I never like to see a guy get hurt, even the ones I hate, but especially somebody like Yao. At least it should be easier work for the Lake Show to wrap things up.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #19
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

I'm glad we beat them at home before this so the haters don't say we got lucky..
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #20
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yao out for rest of playoffs with hairline fracture!!

Duplicate thread.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #21
amfirst
Great college starter

amfirst has an OK reputation so far

d2mn, I wanted the Rockets to be 100% to prepare the Lakers for the finals.
amfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #22
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Well... The Rockets are done.

Captain obvious to the rescue
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #23
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
not really...
I'm not saying you're happy he got injured, but it does help you tremendously in this series...
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #24
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

shortlunatic has an OK reputation so far

my heart would drop right now if i was a rockets fan...sypathy for Yao, he doesnt deserve it. O Well, looks like a Den vs LA western conference finals after all.

Howard > Yao
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #25
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
At least it should be easier work for the Lake Show to wrap things up.
It should be but we know how the Lakers like to take their foot off the pedal. This where they need to show how they've improved over last year.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #26
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Yao should just retire, there's no point doing this every year. Him being able to walk for the rest of his life is more important than ball, and it's really starting to screw over the Rockets at this point as well.
He mentioned before he might retire at Age 30.

But hes such a big guy that these injuries are usually devastating considering his feet support his huge 7'6 frame.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #27
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Yao should just retire, there's no point doing this every year. Him being able to walk for the rest of his life is more important than ball, and

I actually think it is a pretty decent idea. Yao is simply too big. People as tall as him usually can't even walk. Yao having become the player he has is a once in a lifetime thing. (Not only in his lifetime, but in ours as well.)

I would think about retiring if I was him. Maybe not now but I wouldn't play after 30 if I were him.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #28
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Damn it Yao. You couldn't make it thru ONE whole season?

I wanted you to knock the Lakers out for me. Damnit
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #29
BallersTalk
Banned

BallersTalk has decent reputation

Rocket weren't gonna win anyway.
BallersTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #30
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

Who do the Rockets turn to now with Mutombo and now Yao injured? Landry? Hayes? The Rockets are in trouble. With no legit 7 footers left on the Rockets, Phil Jackson should start to play Bynum a little more. He needs to gain some confidence going into the conference finals and this is the perfect time to do so.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: