Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2009, 02:34 AM   #16
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's with KFC and the coupons now?

thats lame. i guess they should of used a better system in making sure it was one per person. Or only making it available on one day this month.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:38 AM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
In my opinion KFC fried >> KFC grilled. the KFC grilled chicken is not half bad, but fried chicken in general is GOAT.

Good to know. I had a friend that worked at KFC and he said as a general rule of thumb he said to never eat anything off the bone from KFC. He wouldn't tell me why but I trust his opinion.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:40 AM   #18
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was just asking. I've never had the KFC grilled chicken so I was asking his opinion.

Unless a ***** is really healthy I bet the majority would prefer fried.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
Unless a ***** is really healthy I bet the majority would prefer fried.

If it's from KFC, girlled or fried, it is most likely unhealthy.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #20
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

There goes the mothers day meal I had planned. **** KFC.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #21
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Good to know. I had a friend that worked at KFC and he said as a general rule of thumb he said to never eat anything off the bone from KFC. He wouldn't tell me why but I trust his opinion.

explain..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:32 AM   #22
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

These coupons almost incited another civil rights movement.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:43 AM   #23
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn how the hell am i sposed to feed my family now?? these white people think they can control all the kentucky chicken with their internet cupons, I see right through your racist ass kernel sanders!

DONT YO EVER GET BETWEEN ME AND FRY CHICKEN

Last edited by Nanners : 05-10-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:45 AM   #24
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
There goes the mothers day meal I had planned. **** KFC.

The coupons werent valid on mothers day anyways. lol
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #25
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
Damn how the hell am i sposed to feed my family now?? these white people think they can control all the kentucky chicken with their internet cupons, I see right through your racist ass kernel sanders!

DONT YO EVER GET BETWEEN ME AND FRY CHICKEN

Here is the deal homie, they never got in between you and your "fry" chicken but Kernal Sanders shoved those free grilled coupons up everyones ass FOSHO!
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #26
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It bothers me that the guy doing the speaking for KFC is Australian. If your going to peddle what's supposed to be genuine southern fried american chicken, and you have to have the accent, the least you could do is put on the white suit.

There really aren't any good Fried Chicken places near me. KFC is usally too greasy. I wish there were still a Popeyes around here.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #27
A. Blackmon
Banned

A. Blackmon has an OK reputation so far

What did these dumb M*thafu*cka's think would happen when they released coupons for free food online.

Whoever was in charge of this campaign in an ignoramus and should be fired or demoted!
A. Blackmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #28
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

KFC is crap anyway. I really had no interest in getting the free chicken, but this whole ordeal is interesting to me.

I wish we had a Popeye's, but this region is dominated by Bojangle's, which ain't half bad. We are getting a Zaxby's in a couple of weeks, so that'll be something different.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #29
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo

Hhahahaha, I went to that KFC before, and used my coupons. Damn Lake Street is gutter, no wonder they had to bring in the cops!

But damn this sucks, I used like 4 of those coupons, and still had like 3 more.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #30
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo

that reporter kills me. he doesn't understand why a heart surgeon would own a fried chicken franchise??

um, that's a tough one
BRabbiT is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: