Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2009, 01:03 PM   #16
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hottest Asian Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life

Melissa Reyes
I've seen her up close. She's eh. TV definately did her good.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprageex

Surprized nobody mentioned Tila Tequila. Everyone likes a crazy ass bisexual b*tch every once in a while
i know her and her sis IRL and dont find her all that hot. not to mention shes like 4'10". her sister is better lookin anyways.

anyways, for hot asian girls, see my avatar
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #18
StealthNoob
Lakers Parade Woot!

StealthNoob has decent reputationStealthNoob has decent reputation

people always forget misa campo and alie layus
Misa Campo

Alie Layus
StealthNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #19
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRINKER
maybe its just me but about 1/3 of the girls posted in this thread dont look asian at all
Some are full Asian and some are mixed with Asian.
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #20
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Melissa Gonzales

Mila J

Natasha Yi

Nikki Cash
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #21
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Kruek or Vanessa Hudgens please
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #22
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

most really really really hot asians are mixed
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #23
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

I prefer fob asian girls.

All these asian american girls in this thread look like whores and sluts.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #24
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Eh. That's all I have to say towards this thread.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #25
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Eh. That's all I have to say towards this thread.

you def won this thread

maria is hot too bad she does what she does for a living girl is beatiful
Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #26
DavisWarriorsFan
Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaa!

DavisWarriorsFan is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDavisWarriorsFan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

DavisWarriorsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #27
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First 2 girls u posted were busted ^^^
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #28
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
you def won this thread

maria is hot too bad she does what she does for a living girl is beatiful

Yeah she's gorgeous IMO. I couldn't find that great of a pic of her (well okay I lied I could of searched freeones.com lol.) But the videos I've seen were nice. Nice natural body and she looks good for an Asian (sorry I just don't find your average Asian chick that attractive.) A bunch of these chicks that were posted in this thread don't look that Asian to me (then again I'm Eastern European what do I know about Asians.)
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #29
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Yeah she's gorgeous IMO. I couldn't find that great of a pic of her (well okay I lied I could of searched freeones.com lol.) But the videos I've seen were nice. Nice natural body and she looks good for an Asian (sorry I just don't find your average Asian chick that attractive.) A bunch of these chicks that were posted in this thread don't look that Asian to me (then again I'm Eastern European what do I know about Asians.)

i got your back with the pics

Old 05-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #30
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: