Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-08-2006, 11:48 PM   #1
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default OT: I think I found the GREATEST ISH Poster of all Time

I'm really high tonight brothas, so I had some free time for something that seems incredibly funny right now:

Well the other night I was surfing most of the team forums, and while I was at the Lakers forum, I saw this brand new member of ISH who had a ...different approach to his posting, and let me say he will become an instant legend if he keeps this up.

His Name? anti-shaq

Here is a couple passages of his posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-shaq
Hello Everyone,

I just want to congratulate the new moderators and I hope you guys do the best job you can.

Love and God Bless

Anti-shaq

Quote:
Breaking News: Kobe Bryant Explains Why He Changed His Number!!!

Hello Everyone,

Today in an interview with ESPN Kobe Bryant revealed the reason why he changed his number to 24. The reason he stated was he expects to make 2 baskets in all 4 quarters. That is why he came up with the number 24.

Love and God Bless

Anti-shaq

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Its me again and I think the x-factor for this year is going to be the one the only Sasha Vujacic. He is going to tear it up he will take over Kobe's job and be the starting Shooting Guard for the Lakers. Also kobe will never gain it back and Sasha will be a 13 time all star. Finally, Kobe should just retire because Sasha is going to be the first one to 110 points in one game, and he will be number one on the 50 all times greatest's players list.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

First off, WHO IS HOTSIZZLE? IS HE A CELEBRITY? LOL OOOOoooOoOoOoo HOTSIZZLE NO OFFENSE. BUT YEA SOOO!!!!!.

I am not singling you out like You are some DUMBO. I don't like to cuss. BUT YEAH YOU GET THE POINT.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq
Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I think that the lakers need to trade for the best player in the world, no wait I mean the best player in the country MISTER STEPHON MARBURY HE IS THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!!

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq
Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I just want to say one quick thing that I only say what I think is quality information and I am not making you guys look like a bunch of fools. I just think the truth needs to be heard and nobody is saying it here. So i will have to speak the truth and nothing less.

Love and God Bless

Anti-shaq
Quote:

Hello Everyone,

Just to state a fact that the lakers can't learn the triangle offense, in fact they could not learn any offense, if shaq was teaching them.

Love and God Bless

Anit-shaq
Quote:
Hello everyone,

I think Ronnie Turiaf is gonna be one of the best players in the game. I think even better than Kobe, he has everything going for him. Finally, when he leaves the game he will be noticed as one of the best players to ever hit the court.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq
Quote:
First of all hello everyone,

I just would like to say Kobe is the best, so I think he should play every position; Center, both Guards, and both Forwards. He also should coach the team and become the G.M. Finally, after all is said and done he should just buy the team and run everything himself from mangement to playing on the court.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq

I now keep going back to the Lakers forum to see what he posts next.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:57 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

i thought someone called anti-shaq "she". Isn't it a girl?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:57 AM   #3
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

dam man im not even high and I still find that hilarious
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:01 AM   #4
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Hahaha, what a biter---

Love and God Bless

AlbertPujols
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:06 AM   #5
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

this is sooo gorapz
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:32 AM   #6
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I now keep going back to the Lakers forum to see what he posts next.

Thanks for glamorizing this nitwit you putz, I hope he comes to your house and sh**s all over it someday too.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:56 AM   #7
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP
Thanks for glamorizing this nitwit you putz, I hope he comes to your house and sh**s all over it someday too.

:rollingeyes: I see you don't have a sense of humor.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:34 AM   #8
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Now he is spamming the Kings forum, but I am going to start deleting his **** if he doesn't stop.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:31 AM   #9
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I thought XxNeXuSxX is Anti-shaq isn't he!!! XxNeXuSxX is B.S.!! Making up names just to talk sh*t!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:49 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anti-shaq was now banned from this forum.

I wanna apologize to kings, Heat, and laker fans for all his postings becase I found out he is my cousin and he did this to prank me and several others...but he is just a kid...he is in 1oth grade and he likes to be funny a lot.

Sorry my fellow laker fans.

I didnt know it was him until he told me he got banned.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:07 AM   #11
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Anti-shaq was now banned from this forum.

I wanna apologize to kings, Heat, and laker fans for all his postings becase I found out he is my cousin and he did this to prank me and several others...but he is just a kid...he is in 1oth grade and he likes to be funny a lot.

Sorry my fellow laker fans.

I didnt know it was him until he told me he got banned.

Dam and I was thinking it was XxNeXuSxX, but he was just loving his ass!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 04:10 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:29 AM   #13
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
You never noticed how we were online at the same time? And I was responding to his posts?

Yes, I would make a name on ISH to make retarded statements in the Lakers forum, only so I could quote them later. I must have been in 2 parts of the country at once to make sure the IP's did not match up. I also flew accross the country to make a post, and in 1 minute, fly back to reply. :rollingeyes:

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 10-09-2006 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:03 PM   #14
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
You never noticed how we were online at the same time? And I was responding to his posts?

Yes, I would make a name on ISH to make retarded statements in the Lakers forum, only so I could quote them later. I must have been in 2 parts of the country at once to make sure the IP's did not match up. I also flew accross the country to make a post, and in 1 minute, fly back to reply. :rollingeyes:

Ok!! I did notice that and at one time your light went off and then his went on!!! Then when I mention that I thought you were him on the Laker's forum Both were on at the same time!!!! And figure at the time you just were on with both names!! To hide that!!! Oh this BS your saying now about being in two parts of the country and flying across the country is plain out dumb. Sh*t I still don't know you could be him maybe your the 11 yr cousin and this is your original posting name!!!
But I can't say that for a fact!!! Just that you were encouraging him to post more dumb sh*t and you were kissing his ass. And when he got banned you made a thread about him in the Off the Court Lounge! Saying he was the greatest ISH poster of all Time!!!:rollingeyes:
Old 10-09-2006, 12:18 PM   #15
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Oh this BS your saying now about being in two parts of the country and flying across the country is plain out dumb.
:stupid:

Well, I'm not the one claiming it, you were you stupid prick. I'm saying it is impossible you dull piece of sh*t. How can you not understand that?

Jesus christ, kids these days.

Quote:
Sh*t I still don't know you could be him maybe your the 11 yr cousin and this is your original posting name!!!
:stupid:

How can someone be this dull? I'm 22 you ****ing idiot, He said the kid is in 10th grade, when you get there you will realize that means he is a sophomore in highschool, being 11 would mean he is a genius.

Actually yep, that's me, I'm LakersFreak's 11 year old cousin that is a sophomore in highschool, I'm also in 2 parts of the world at the same time to cover myself. :rollingeyes:

I can't stand childish morons with no sense of humor.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: