Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-24-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
mj_2345
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mj_2345 has an OK reputation so far
Default Updated Mock Draft

Hey Everyone,

My brother just launched a new website called Flagrant Fouls

It has been operational for about a month and is getting some great traffic. Just thought I would introduce it to everyone on the message board here.

My brother works as a recruiting analyst and works closely with many DivisionI programs.

He is also tapped in to the NBA scouting departments and has some good stuff on the NBA draft.

His newest Mock Draft was just released.
mj_2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Updated Mock Draft

After 1st pick it just depends who gets the pick. The only thing that seems for sure to me is that Evan Turner will go to the TWolves if they can. Then again, Kahn seems like a retard.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

top five is just about right. i think that sac doesnt need monroe. they might get cole aldrich . coz they already have JT. utah i think would be best for monroe. since i think boozer might be gone after this season. they could probably use that to get whiteside or alibi. just because they are legit 7 footers. okur isnt that great defensively so they might use that to get a better big i know they have another center project. but i think whiteside or alibi might be better than what utah has right now. i cant recall the name of that guy.. sorry :)
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:26 AM   #4
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
top five is just about right. i think that sac doesnt need monroe. they might get cole aldrich . coz they already have JT. utah i think would be best for monroe. since i think boozer might be gone after this season. they could probably use that to get whiteside or alibi. just because they are legit 7 footers. okur isnt that great defensively so they might use that to get a better big i know they have another center project. but i think whiteside or alibi might be better than what utah has right now. i cant recall the name of that guy.. sorry :)

I think Koufos (from Ohio State) is Utah's other big right now. I don't know much about him, though, to tell you waht his game is like. I know in college he played inside and out.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's the chance of Turner staying in ohio st?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice website btw.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:24 AM   #7
traime
Can barely lace up my sneakers

traime has an OK reputation so far
Default Updated Mock Draft

i dont particularly like our pick of Michael Oher, i think we need to address pass rush such as aaron maybin.... but Oher is a great talent sooooo i guess that would be ok
traime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: