Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
magnax1
hero of the bible

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default best teams for top ten prospect

1-John Wall

1-Pacers- The kid won't be getting any competition for the starting spot, and he'll have a run and gun offense to play in and he won't have to carry the scoring load.
2-Wizards-Another team with a complete lack of a point guard. Randy foye obviously isn't a real point, and starting Boykins just presents to many matchup problems.
2-Wesley Johnson-

Kings- They don't really have any perimeter depth other then Caspi and Evans. Wesley also seems more then capable of playing off the ball. He also fits in with there insanely huge lineup if he ends up being a 2 guard in the league
Nets- Also don't have any perimeter depth. I feel sorry for whover gets drafted by the Nets. I wouldn't wish it on poor Wesley Johnson, but its none the less a good fit.

3-Derrick Favors and Cousins

Warriors-Both basically fill a similar role. Warriors have nobody in the front court, especially considering that Nelson is so afraid of playing anthony randolph.
Pacers-Hibbert has played okay this year, but if I were the pacers, and didn't have a chance at Wall I'm going for one of these two.
Pistons-I don't even know who they're playing at center now that Ben Wallace is gone. Their front court sucks, and if they get one of these two in the draft, they might be borderline playoffs next year.

4-Evan Turner

Timberwolves- Nobody on the TWolves can make plays for someone else, and Turner can fix that, especially since they already have Flynn starting, Ramon Sessions and maybe Rubio coming over in a year or two.
Jazz-He wouldn't be asked to do much his first year (or probably given the opportunity since its sloan) but in the long run he will have a good environment to develop.
I haven't watched enough of other to know where theyd be best. What are your thougts?
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
yobore
Good college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: best teams for top ten prospect

Hornets - Aminu

he is exactly the kind of player they need, they have the finesse, they need someone who can catch and finish and transition, and can play tough on both ends and gets rebounds. i think Aminu is more of a PF in the NBA, but West plays a perimeter game on offense and Aminu has the athleticism to guard SF's.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
el gringos
Decent college freshman

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Pistons- cousins 6-11 c
jazz- w johnson 6-7 sg
Nets- wall 6-3 pg
Pacers- a bradley 6-3 pg
Hornets-motiejunas 7-0 pf
Clippers-monroe 6-10 pf
Twolves- e harris 6-8 sf
Gst- veseley 6-11
Okc-w warren 6-4 pg
-r sacre 7-0 c
Raptors- alibi 7-1 c
Nugs- m lee 6-5 pg
Mavs- s hopson 6-6 sg
Bulls- turner 6-7 sg
Kings-X henry 6-6 sg
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Pistons- cousins 6-11 c
jazz- w johnson 6-7 sg
Nets- wall 6-3 pg
Pacers- a bradley 6-3 pg
Hornets-motiejunas 7-0 pf
Clippers-monroe 6-10 pf
Twolves- e harris 6-8 sf
Gst- veseley 6-11
Okc-w warren 6-4 pg
-r sacre 7-0 c
Raptors- alibi 7-1 c
Nugs- m lee 6-5 pg
Mavs- s hopson 6-6 sg
Bulls- turner 6-7 sg
Kings-X henry 6-6 sg

few points id like to touch based on . clips wont need monroe. they already have griffin. hornets would be better with johnson as well . monroe might be better with jazz. since boozer might be parting with them.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:41 PM   #5
el gringos
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
few points id like to touch based on . clips wont need monroe. they already have griffin. hornets would be better with johnson as well . monroe might be better with jazz. since boozer might be parting with them.

----
Griffen will be a sf in the nba- altleast that's the spot where his ceiling is the highest
----
I had motiejunas to the jazz which is what they're praying for- but if the jazz go w a sg my point was to say that johnson fits a lot better w williams than evan turner- I could see johnson playing a big role in sloans offense
-----
Ya hornets are hard- they almost need everything but a pg or an smallish big- I gave them the #2 prize
-----
Old 03-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
----
Griffen will be a sf in the nba- altleast that's the spot where his ceiling is the highest
----
I had motiejunas to the jazz which is what they're praying for- but if the jazz go w a sg my point was to say that johnson fits a lot better w williams than evan turner- I could see johnson playing a big role in sloans offense
-----
Ya hornets are hard- they almost need everything but a pg or an smallish big- I gave them the #2 prize
-----

i dont think that griffin will be an sf... he will be a pf .. beasley will be the one who will be better off to be an sf than griffin.

i think pacers need wall or monroe or favors . wall for obvious reasons. favors because their 4's aside from murphy wont be able to contribute much. like mcroberts and hansbrough they are good backups but not a pf that will take them to the next level.

ed davis suddenly dropped we all know why but this kid can play. . but i think wizzards will take him. blatche is a headcase and has verl low bb IQ.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
el gringos
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
i dont think that griffin will be an sf... he will be a pf .. beasley will be the one who will be better off to be an sf than griffin.

i think pacers need wall or monroe or favors . wall for obvious reasons. favors because their 4's aside from murphy wont be able to contribute much. like mcroberts and hansbrough they are good backups but not a pf that will take them to the next level.

ed davis suddenly dropped we all know why but this kid can play. . but i think wizzards will take him. blatche is a headcase and has verl low bb IQ.
----
I can't see indiana going pf unless its with pick 2 or 3- and favors doesn't fit at those picks- they'll take motiejunas at 2, I could see cousins or monroe being taken- but overall, they almost have to get a pg- wall if they win or bradley if not- or they even trade down and take willie warren
--------
Ed davis is not a top 10 pick- a man among boys in the ncaa, but still not ready to be an imapact player- you sure wouldn't look to davis to be as much of an impact player as blatche
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: