Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Got in a car accident last night (some pics)

If you're wonderin why one headlight is dirty as hell and the other one clean it's because I got a new one in the 2 summers ago when I hit a deer
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You definately didnt buckle up smacking your head like that. I bet if that was Sammy Dalembert in the middle of the road this thread doesnt exist. And we are reading an article about Dalembert injured. But I'd question if you did it or not anyway.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #18
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Wow, looking at that windshield it's great luck that you weren't seriously hurt. It sounds like the only damage done was to the car.

man, you ain't lying!

i was in an accident once. got out of my car pissed off and ready to cuss someone out...and then saw a lifeless body in the car that hit me.

changed me forever.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #19
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd get 2-3 estimates if i were you. Especially if your car is driving okay.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
BRINKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You realize deers have totalled peoples car and even killed them? Yes slow down after going 60mph while honking the horn. Your ride will be cool. Oh and it'll send the deer back into the woods to shyt and eat some oates.

Stop just stop.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #21
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've come within 5 feet of hitting a deer. I think it was trying to commit suicide because I actually spotted it well back and it stopped at the side of the road so I thought "it sees me, I'll just go by it" so I speed up again and at the last second the bastard jumps in front of my car. Luckily I was still only going probably 40 mph.

Deers have problems too I guess.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Which one of you had the deer in headlights expression?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRINKER

Rolling your eyes like a female? Ok.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #23
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Which one of you had the deer in headlights expression?

Rolling your eyes like a female? Ok.

Both of us I think.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #24
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I've come within 5 feet of hitting a deer. I think it was trying to commit suicide because I actually spotted it well back and it stopped at the side of the road so I thought "it sees me, I'll just go by it" so I speed up again and at the last second the bastard jumps in front of my car. Luckily I was still only going probably 40 mph.

Deers have problems too I guess.
lay on the horn. newb
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #25
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glad to hear that you are OK. I've lived in the sticks a good portion of my life and have been fortunate enough to never hit a deer. I've wrecked cars, but not b/c to deer.

So many random things can happen to one on the road at any given time. It's really quite scary if you think about it.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #26
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That lady who pulled over should have kidnapped you then possibly killed you. Kinda like a movie where a Detective must find you before your doom. Lets go with a sexy detective, a rookie. Not a movie in theatre since this kind of flick exists already. But straight to cable when you need something to watch.
lol..she looked/sounded like Wanda Sykes
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: