Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default MLB Illegal PED (anyone got a clue?)

This is my understanding. Just using an example...

You take legal PED and get results in a year
You take illegal PED and get results in 2-3 mons tops

Therefore I'll take illegal PED to get results much faster than the slow methodical way. Now the goal is pretty much the same. Could be get bigger, leaner whatever. Its just the time period it takes to recieve these results is cut dramatically. So they consider that part "cheating". Otherwise i could take the legal PED. t'll take longer but I'll get the same results regardless. Now I'm not a cheater but I'm legit because I didnt take a shortcut.

Am I wrong with this understanding? I'm trying to figure out all this illegal vs legal. What is illegal about these drugs being taken. What makes it illegal. Not just because they are on a list saying "illegal", "Banned". You follow?

If i want to get bigger and start taking creatine. And under MLB thats legal. It'll take me some time to get my results. If I take hctyJH200 and its illegal (banned substance) but I can get bigger faster than if i took creatine. Is the illegal part me cutting time it takes to get results or more to it? I'm trying to figure out if Arod is a cheater why isnt the guy who takes legal supplements to get the same results Arod did (only it took him longer) cool.

Make sense?

*Please note i have no clue to PED just going by my assumption here.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Illegal PED (anyone got a clue?)

personally, i don't give much weight to the mlb's so-called rules.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
personally, i don't give much weight to the mlb's so-called rules.

this always makes me laugh
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

really, as if $elig isn't after the same things his players are cha$ing.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

i think a lot of the illegal ones deal with hormones etc.. another thing is creatine is taken by so many people that making it illegal in MLB would be kinda silly.. thats just a guess though.

a big reason for the crackdown is because baseball is a sport so into its records that using some of the crazy performance enhancers out these days would throw everything out of wack. a line has to be drawn somewhere and theyre trying to do that
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: